Hey Jasonic

Oh man!! Now I'm a bit disappointed. :ill:

The email I got was from someone at The End asking if one of their streetteamers (Jason Baygood) could get on the guestlist "to see November Doom".

And I thought Jason was a Powerfest supporter...oh well...

Yeah, that's me.
I am on the street team.
On their street team site, they list all the tour dates for THE END bands, and to send them an email if you were planning on going to the shows, to do street team type stuff.

Someone emailed me back asking me for my mailing info, and that they were going to be sending me some stickers and posters to distribute, and then asked if I could write a review of the show. That was it.

No need to place me on the guest list. You know I was planning on coming.
I have been supporting Powerfest 2007 for a long time now, and have done a lot to spread the word. I think you know that.

I am guessing that THE END must try to get their ST members on the guest list for shows they indicate they will be at.

Yeah, that's me.
I am on the street team.
On their street team site, they list all the tour dates for THE END bands, and to send them an email if you were planning on going to the shows, to do street team type stuff.

Someone emailed me back asking me for my mailing info, and that they were going to be sending me some stickers and posters to distribute, and then asked if I could write a review of the show. That was it.

No need to place me on the guest list. You know I was planning on coming.
I have been supporting Powerfest 2007 for a long time now, and have done a lot to spread the word. I think you know that.

I am guessing that THE END must try to get their ST members on the guest list for shows they indicate they will be at.

OK...thanks for clarifying...I can buy that. ;)