So, a couple weeks ago, when I saw Michael LePond...

Rifugium

Umphreak 3
Mar 24, 2004
Vinnland
www.geocities.com
...I called him "Jason" (as in Rullo). I went and saw my buddy Marcus' Dream Theater tribute band, which opened for a Queensryche tribute band, which of course featured LePond on bass. Outside at the end of the show, as I was shovelling drunk people into my car, there was LePond loading up his car, and I shouted out, "HEY, JASON!" But, after remembering that wasn't his name, I yelled, "HEY, MIKE!"

Yep, nothing like making a tool of yourself. So, Michael, if you read this, I'm sorry I called you by the wrong name. :D I had a few brewdogs that night, so you know...

PS - It was a great show. \m/

Rifugium said:
...I called him "Jason" (as in Rullo). I went and saw my buddy Marcus' Dream Theater tribute band, which opened for a Queensryche tribute band, which of course featured LePond on bass. Outside at the end of the show, as I was shovelling drunk people into my car, there was LePond loading up his car, and I shouted out, "HEY, JASON!" But, after remembering that wasn't his name, I yelled, "HEY, MIKE!"

Yep, nothing like making a tool of yourself. So, Michael, if you read this, I'm sorry I called you by the wrong name. :D I had a few brewdogs that night, so you know...

PS - It was a great show. \m/

just be grateful it wasnt Romeo

I saw LePond the other day, we were hanging out, you know, eating Cheetoes, drinking Pepsi and playing Goldeneye. Haha, I owned him because I know all the tricks. And then we got ice cream.

TotenMitMacht said:
I saw LePond the other day, we were hanging out, you know, eating Cheetoes, drinking Pepsi and playing Goldeneye. Haha, I owned him because I know all the tricks. And then we got ice cream.

good for him sticking to old school n64.