Ahhhh!!!!

Originally posted by BastrdDrmr
:mad: :mad: that made me pissed off just reading that!!!!!!!!! Whenever Petrucci decides to learn how to sweep and do it LIVE without fucking up then he can start talking shit.
Um, I don't think Petrucci talks shit. And if you didn't mean Petrucci talks shit, you should check your syntax.

And can we please stop the DT IS BETTER THAN .... SX IS BETTER THAN... cause it's really getting old. Once a band gets to a certain level, they no longer compete with the other bands cause they are all technically proficient and just have different styles. I would not like to hear DT cover SX or to have SX cover DT. They're just too different.

Now, about the quote in the first post, this dude was obviously not listening to the music. He did state his opinion, but i don't think he was giving the band a good listen. :hotjump:

Originally posted by chrisallen
Um, I don't think Petrucci talks shit. And if you didn't mean Petrucci talks shit, you should check your syntax.

Dude stop it already, the comment is directed to the guy that wrote the damn review, not to Petrucci:rolleyes:

that made me pissed off just reading that!!!!!!!!!
he's saying the guy that wrote that review pissed him off.

Whenever Petrucci decides to learn how to sweep and do it LIVE without fucking up then he can start talking shit.

The guy that wrote the review said that syx weren't as talented as DT, with this comment Bastard is responding to the guy that wrote the review (when Petrucci learns how to sweep ''then the review guy'' can start talking shit.

Just to clear that up :)

Any good review writer doesn't slam the crap out of something! I am a huge Symphony X fan, and I may be biased, but nobody really deserves getting bashed that much by a review, even if they deserve it. Journalists are supposed to be objective, and I think that guy from the website lacked in his objectivity. Balls to him! Symphony X forever! Journalism ethics forever!