Hi Everybody!

Hey everybody, just joined the forum and wanted to say hi and give a little intro to who I am. :D

Well Im 18 and live in Florida. Ive listened to metal since I can remember. My favorite bands are 1- Blind Guardian 2-Iron Maiden 3-Symphony X. Hope to have some fun here, cya around!

np: Symphony X - Fallen

yeah florida is way too hot for my taste too, I want somewhere thats always cold. And trust me Florida is not that great, Symphony X wont touch it with a 10 ft pole :p

I really wanted to see them when they toured with Blind Guardian, but they canceled the only Florida show. They owe us one. :saint:

Hey matt, you have a fellow BG freak!!! (nothing bad ment by that). welcome, welcome, and more welcomes. Quick question... any black or death metal of any types in your collection?

thanks for the warm welcome, you guys are cool! :D

sure I have some death and black metal stuff (if your asking me.)

I have:
Arch Enemy
Death
Malevolent Creation
and thats about it for death metal

Children of Bodom (i guess they can be black sometimes)
Dimmu Borgir
Emperor
thats it for black.

My collection mainly consists of BG, Maiden, Symphony X, Gamma Ray, Freedom Call, Iced Earth, Helloween, Megadeth and old metallica.

and yes I am a BG freak...thanks for the compliment :p

minstrel_of_metal said:
Hey everybody, just joined the forum and wanted to say hi and give a little intro to who I am. :D

Well Im 18 and live in Florida. Ive listened to metal since I can remember. My favorite bands are 1- Blind Guardian 2-Iron Maiden 3-Symphony X. Hope to have some fun here, cya around!

np: Symphony X - Fallen
Hey, I don't feel so lonely now that I know I am not the only person here from FL. I know its the truth that SX just for some reason dpesn't want to come down here, not even in the southeastern region of the U.S. at that. Well, except for PPUSA but that is different because it is a music festival that just so happens to be held in Atlanta. What region of Florida do you live in? I am up here in the panhandle (northwest FL).

i live in miami too, me and minstrel know each other. ya... i dont like living down here either :loco: toooo hot! i want to go back to new york and freeze along with symphony x.

i really wanted to see their show in ft. lauderdale...

maybe one day they will actually come down here and see that metal lives even in "Cuba #2" :tickled: