Looking for an old friend I saw at the AX/QR show in NJ on 4/25...

X_Slave

New Metal Member
Apr 26, 2004
Northern NJ
OK this is totally crazy but I'm desperate. I saw an old friend at the Symphony X/Queensryche show at Starland Ballroom on April 25th who I haven't seen in like 9 or 10 years. I didn't approach him because I was too shy and he was with a girl who might have been his girlfriend. I'm not sure if he saw me, or if he did he didn't recognize me, or was also shy, or maybe he hates me. LOL who knows?

Anyway, he was standing by the left bar about 10 feet next to me and when the show started he left that area and I didn't see him for the rest of the night. (the place was packed) Maybe I would have eventually said something to him.

I was hoping that he might be on this forum (wishful thinking). His name is Chris and when I knew him he lived somewhere in Bergen County, NJ and drove a Volkswagen. So if by any crazy chance Chris you are on here email me. (progchick69@hotmail.com)

Alrighty, I am off to the Queensryche forum (if there is one)

We have more than one Chris here; you might want to be a little more detailed in who you are so the right Chris will find you, if he's reading..

I don't remember his last name but he had brown shoulder length hair, brown eyes about 5'10". He is in his late 20's by now.

I meant detail about you..how's he going to know if he knows you if you don't tell him who you are? hehe :)

Lady of the Oracle said:
I meant detail about you..how's he going to know if he knows you if you don't tell him who you are? hehe :)

Well I just added my pic in my avatar so maybe if he is on here he may recognize me. :)

You guys are so funny, you crack me up! I will definitely stay on the forum even if I don't find him.
Maybe the next show he will be there and I will have the guts to say something. (whenever that will be) In the meantime, I will keep my eyes open in my travels around Jersey.

I wonder where she went?

Did we scare her off? I Mean, she just wanted to find a friend, she posts a pic, and like 10 guys and 3 chicks go after her.

Maybe we should take it easy-ER next time? I mean, atleast give her a week =)

yeah she saw what desperate pussy-chasers you all are, and I bet more than half of you flooded her with adding her to your messagers, that just screams 'stalker' ;) no wonder she did the bolt. :lol:

LOL... I don't scare easily. I pop in once in awhile and read the posts to see what's going on. If I have something to say I will post it, other than that I am more of a reader than a writer.