Hey JayKeeley!

Looks cool, and I really did think hard about this, but the timing just 'aint right man. Gotta wait 'till my kid is a bit older...thanks - and by the way, that is a bargain if I ever saw one. Good luck in selling it. :)

If it doesn't sell, contact me in the future and I'll give you a good deal on it.

If you'd like to mess around with Cool Edit Pro 2.0, I could burn it on a CD and send it to you. Cool Edit is a great starter program for people getting into computer recording software. You could also download it on Kazaa . . . like I did.

npearce said:
If it doesn't sell, contact me in the future and I'll give you a good deal on it.
Yeah sure, that sounds good.

If you'd like to mess around with Cool Edit Pro 2.0, I could burn it on a CD and send it to you. Cool Edit is a great starter program for people getting into computer recording software. You could also download it on Kazaa . . . like I did.
Also sounds good, and I'll get back to you on that. We still need to get ourselves kitted up with some new PC equipment, but Heather got laid off recently so things are just on a plateau for now...