hey Jim could you answer this really silly question?

adventcredence

New Metal Member
Apr 23, 2002
venezuela
Visit site
hey while i was reading your trip to see opeth and amorphis concert i saw a line that really made me curious it was the one where you're telling how Martin Lopez sign your album booklets and you say that "he sign even the ones where he doesn't play" and then you said i think something like "two eggs like moraccas" i can't really understand completely this line but following the eggs/moraccas thing, the only thing that comes to my mind is a maraca which is an southamerican folk instrument which is made of two hollow balls (they are like a seed for a tree so no man- slaughtering involved ;) )and i don't understand how this fits in the remaining text so if you please could clear this up!!

An hey if Opeth do another US tour i will try my best to be there and since i live in Venezuela i'll sure beat your 32 hour trip :)

so bye and good luck with the magazine (newsletter?) and the new writers and i'm waiting for an extensive Akerfeldt interrogation.

Originally posted by adventcredence
you're telling how Martin Lopez sign your album booklets and you say that "he sign even the ones where he doesn't play" and then you said i think something like "two eggs like moraccas"

Ah.. yeah, what I meant there is that I didn't know what the hell the eggs were that were credited on the Blackwater Park album... and I asked at that time, and that's when I found out they were moraccas...

That's all that was...