"Hey, it's Mike", and a question for him

cthulufhtagn said:
how did you guys (who have met them) get the chance to do so? did you have passes or what? i want to meet them when they come around but i dunno how this would be possible...

well, when ive talked to them...its always been after the show, behind the venue, or by the tour bus (sometimes even in front), just depends. theyre usually out there for that purpose, to meet with fans and get some fresh air, etc. im pretty sure you could do the same where you are...just keep your eyes open. ;)

A conversation with "Mike"

Part 1: the fantasy

Fan: Hey, aren't you Mikeal Akerfeldt from Opeth
MA: yeah, that's me
Fan: I love what you do...you inspire me in my playing of (insert instrument)
MA: Really? cool! Hey...you know (insert band member) has come down with (insert illness) and we need someone who can kick ass in (insert instrument) Maybe you can fill in for us tonight
Fan: WOW!!! That would be soooo cooool!!! I'll do it!

fast foward to show....your up there and kick all kinds of ass. The crowd loves you.
After show:
MA:That was awesome dude. Hey could you do the rest of the tour until (insert band member) get better?
Fan: Sure!!!!

you do the tour, kick ass every night. Get laid A LOT!!

Part 2 The Reality

Fan: Hey aren't you Mikael Akerfeldt from Opeth?
MA: Yeah that's me
Fan: I love what you do. You inspire me in my playing of (insert instrument)
MA: That's cool........long pause............well see ya
Fan: see ya

Mikeal continues reading his book

drowssap said:
A conversation with "Mike"

Part 1: the fantasy

MA:That was awesome dude. Hey could you do the rest of the tour until (insert band member) get better?
Fan: Sure!!!!

you do the tour, kick ass every night. Get laid A LOT!!

Part 2 The Reality

Fan: Hey aren't you Mikael Akerfeldt from Opeth?
MA: Yeah that's me
Fan: I love what you do. You inspire me in my playing of (insert instrument)
MA: That's cool........long pause............well see ya
Fan: see ya

Mikeal continues reading his book

:lol:

Thankee sir.
Actually I don't know what the fuck is (if it's taken from a movie or what) I was doing some searching in Google with the word 'bloodbath' in this shit appeared. So...