What would you say to Mike?

waz416c said:
DSC03134.jpg

the rest http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a338/waz416/

pear pig tails ftw

I met opeth at sounds of the undeground but mike was not there it was in chicago tweeter center and i snuck backstage and my firend and i said "omg" what if we meet opeth back here and what do you know peter and the maritn mendez and the martin lopez were sitting there drinkin some cold ones and i had a conversation with them about the tour and how they got fucked by people in montreal, and then i talked to them for some more and then i asked wheres mike and they said "we dont know". Yes!

Benighted Joe said:
You know he worked there before... He actually wrote his first songs
for Orchid in that very store. The owner still recalls Mike and they
still have e-mail contact from time to time.
Cool. Pass by that place most every day, and never seen anyone there, so thus my comment. :)

If i met him on the street, I would just start walking besides him pretending i don't know him and i would start singing any opeth song that comes to my mind and see how he reacts. Maybe he would start singing with me and i could vocally jam on Opeth with Mike...

NineFeetUnderground said:
vomiting in the gutter in front of the band? way to end the perfect date.

No, as I said AFTER they had to leave. Couldnt help myself, I was so amped up and had been sinking piss for hours before, during and after their gig. Something had to give - few can handle such a huge day full of pleasures and unfortunately I am not one of them :kickass:

I want to meet Mendez mostly. Pick his brain a bit...besides the music, I don't know WTF I'd talk about besides what im sure they hear everyday.

I wouldn't mind running into Anders Nordin or Johan either I think it would be cool to find out what they're up to these days.

Alteredmindeath said:
I would tell Mike to do an album with all screaming vocals and no singing parts.

he did some of that type of stuff on the BLOODBATH album I forget the name...but that sh#t is intense!:OMG:

^ I love Deliverance, but I think it should have been brutal, with no clean singing and very little clean guitar parts because then it would have truly been the opposite of Damnation.

I'd ask him how to grow such awesome facial hair:lol:

Really, I'd probably shake his hand, ask for a signature and photo and then have a general chat about our tastes in music or ask about any ideas he has for a new record. I wouldn't want to spend too long around him in case I felt like I was forcing him to be polite with me or something.

I'd tell him "Hi, Mike. How r u?" and if he could understand spanish i'll give him some of my essays, because I'm a booooreeee! jejeje aaaa! and I'd invite him to come to my house in the south of Spain (Andalucía)

I'd tell him "Hi, Mike. How r u?" and if he could understand spanish i'll give him some of my essays, because I'm a booooreeee! jejeje aaaa! and I'd invite him to come to my house in the south of Spain (Andalucía)