What would you do?

I had a dream of being at work as well. I was in the front entrance area, and the generators went down, so it was fairly dark and no electronics were functioning. Then as one of the carts approached, a light fixture fell, but did not break, due to the soft floors. Then the delivery came, but we couldn't store it properly because of the lack of power, so we had to take one of the skooters to the next town and get as much ice as possible. But when we returned, Opeth was jamming in the lobby and all the hot female co-workers we naked and moshing. I joined them. Public description ends here.

so i decided that i definetly would not want to live near gunhaver. i had a dream last night that he resided a few blocks away, and everytime i was coming home from somewhere, he would somehow know,follow me, and try to kill me. it was really fucking creepy. there was also this really fuckin weird kid who always got in trouble that i went to elementary school with, who was in other parts of my dream, causing trouble haha. i remember haver had machine guns and he was chasing after me shooting and stuff..but it almost seemed like he wasn't trying to kill me, but just trying to scare me. he also kept sending me wavs and mp3s of either songs, or him just saying random shit, and like even if i shut my speakers off, i'd still hear it.
at one point in the dream, luciana was over, and were chillin on my bed, and haver was on my computer, doing whatever.

really bizarre, and creepy. haver, please stay living a 24hr drive from me, kthnx.

all this talk about dreams is making me realize that I haven't had a dream in a while. does anyone else go for a long time without having (or just not remembering) a dream?

I would want to live next to Mikael or Peter so we could play guitar and they could teach me stuffs, and also because I like the air conditioning to be on high in the summer and our furnace doesn't work in the winter so yeah. They'd fit right in with their little igloos and stuff. I'd wash their cars and paint their house once a year or so, it would be sweet. And in return, I'd get... guitar lessons. :O

Sanzen said:
whoa. do you mean me? how do you know my name? GET OUT OF MY HEAD
:lol:
No, I didn't know your name until now, I was referring to Seraphim Belial. But of course, I forgot to put you on the list. Fuck, Dreadful too.

Demoke said:
I'd like to live next to the Martins and Luz. We would all speak Spanish and have great parties with beer and what not. I'd also live next to Moonlapse, Joey and the Opeth collector (I've been thinking about his name for 5 minutes and am too lazy to look for it, but all of you know whom I mean).
Luciana, I'm disappointed!!!

Shiiiiiiit, you too Antonio of course, god damnit I forgot the entire forum I guess... That would rule, I spoke with him 15 days ago and he's fine, he PM'ed me to congratulate me for my birthday (which was on november 9th. :lol: ) so I believe he's recording the drums first, like in 2000... I'll PM you to tell you.

cthulufhtagn said:
i sure as hell wouldn't want to live next to me, i'm up all night weekends drinking and listening to slayer :D

Sounds lovely to me, I'd love to be your neighbour.

<crimson> said:
at one point in the dream, luciana was over, and were chillin on my bed, and haver was on my computer, doing whatever.

What the hell? :lol:

I'm surprized no one yet has made a joke about this thread being "It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood". Maybe Dorian is a Mr. Rogers fan.

Metalloid said:
all this talk about dreams is making me realize that I haven't had a dream in a while. does anyone else go for a long time without having (or just not remembering) a dream?
interesting you ask, i was reading about how to achieve lucid dreaming (dreams where you know you're dreaming and you can control the dream) a couple nights ago, and the site suggested that you start by trying to remember your dreams. they said each night before you go to sleep, say to yourself "i'm going to go to sleep, and when i wake up i'm going to remember my dreams." the scary thing is it works, the past 2 nights i've woken up and remembered them! and i hardly ever remember dreams. it also helps to keep a journal of your dreams and write them down as soon as you wake up, apparently that helps you remember them more. so hopefully i'm on my way to lucid dreaming, where i will lead a delightful fantasy life next door to Åkerfeldt :D

yeah i know. actually i was reading something that may or may not be a crock that talked about how if you confront whatever is frightening you in a dream they never turn out to be something scary and they give you some kind of "gift". i dunno if that's true, but interesting.

i always get that feeling where your legs don't work right and you're trying to run but you're moving so slowly....either that or i can run really really fast. but usually the first. i hate that feeling.

cthulufhtagn said:
interesting you ask, i was reading about how to achieve lucid dreaming (dreams where you know you're dreaming and you can control the dream) a couple nights ago, and the site suggested that you start by trying to remember your dreams. they said each night before you go to sleep, say to yourself "i'm going to go to sleep, and when i wake up i'm going to remember my dreams." the scary thing is it works, the past 2 nights i've woken up and remembered them! and i hardly ever remember dreams. it also helps to keep a journal of your dreams and write them down as soon as you wake up, apparently that helps you remember them more. so hopefully i'm on my way to lucid dreaming, where i will lead a delightful fantasy life next door to Åkerfeldt :D

I'm going to try that right now. although I have a final tomorrow, so I hope I don't remember some fucked up dream that will haunt me while I'm taking my exam

cthulufhtagn said:
so hopefully i'm on my way to lucid dreaming, where i will lead a delightful fantasy life next door to Åkerfeldt :D
Hahah! I'm starting those lucid dream exercises myself. Personally, I'm aiming for having wild sex orgies at concerts :loco: