What would you do..

well, pretty standar here. I'd go steal some cool stuff (being sure not to break things of course... Making things unusable for ANYONE is retarded, much why i am not a fan of destruction) Me, being the perv i am would prolly stalk some hot girls for a while and watch them do stuff :devil: But once that got boring i would want to be able to snap out of it... Imagine never having anyone to hang out with and stuff, and never having a REAL gilfriend because she can't see you... that would suck ass. If there was a way to snap in and out of it that would be sweet though. I would prolly fuck with people too for the hell of it (but not so much to make them go crazy... just a misplaced object here and there... DON'T YA HATE THAT WHEN YOU SWEAR YOU PUT SOMETHING SOMEWHERE AND IT's NOT THERE?!?!? GAHHHHH!!! I fuckin hate that!

i've always wanted to know what governments were up to...

Don't you ever want to be in the middle of a CIA conference or something, sit there, and let them talk freely thinking that no one is there? Imagine how well you'd black-mail em! hahahahahahaha! :devil:

Well, Kush...no one's mentioned THAT yet. :lol: Way to think up something piggy! ;)

I'd fly to Sweden and follow Opeth around like a little puppy dog. :rolleyes: Ok, maybe not...well. Maybe for a LITTLE while. Then occasionally freak Mikael out...keep him on his toes with creepy ideas for future lyrics.

"With a halo of bitter disease.
Black paragon in lingering breath."