What would you do..

~Zeanra~

Tandtroll
Nov 1, 2001
es-POO, Finland
..if you were invisible? Would go to other people houses to see what are they doing, in the bathroom, bedroom...? Would you do "ghost stuff", like moving and throwing things and scarying people? Or what? :p

I would collect all the "stuff" I ever wanted.
I would travel everywhere.

And of course, all for free!!

I don't have an interest on "spying" on other people, nor do I care what others do (I don't have that fly-on-the-wall mentality). Given the chance, I am a very materialistic person - so being invisible would replace needing money.

I'd do spying...I'm too curious.... :p :rolleyes:
Then I'd take everything what I've always wanted.
And I would scare the hell out of other people, throwing things and messing their homes and so on :rolleyes:

Think free cruises, free movies, free amusement park rides (only on slow days, since you'll still need an empty seat :D ), free transportation (train, bus), free airline passageway (stow away in the luggage compartment - then make off with anything of value and sell for a profit.... :lol:

funny thread!! :)

hmmm i would:
travel a lot secretly, especially with planes =)
stay at nights at a metal Cd store and listen to Cds,
the same at a bookshop,
do sth nasty to an annoying teacher,
and above all spy a specific person...but just for a little while -i'm not that naughty- ;)

2 movies come to mind:

Ghost with Patrick Swayze (although he died to become "invisible")

Hollow Man with Kevin Bacon - showing the "power" of invisibility

I'd go into people's houses to see how they live :eek:)
Not to see what they do and how they do it, just
to see how their house looks like inside....
Check out their cd collection, any art they have,
how they have placed their furniture, use of colour
etc. I'd seek inspiration.

This is something I have always wanted to do :eek:)
I remember making a picture of things ripped out
of a newspaper when I was younger and the quote
"I break into people's houses, not to steal, but to
see how they live..." was placed in the center of my
"art", cause it fitted me so well :eek:)

...What?! You mean that you people AREN'T invisible...? Maybe i'm in the wrong forum. I though that this was the OPETH (Overtly Possible and Eternally Transparent Headcases) forum??

Messing with people's heads. Freaking people out. Then robbing a bank.... TWICE...!! Well, i wouldn't need to actually BUY anything, for i could just take it, so i would get everything i even wanted or needed....!!

Originally posted by Oyo
I thought of making this exact same thread last night, spooky :eek:

I'd spy on people and get revenge (I don't usually get revenge, but if I was invisible I would)

Invisibility would give you the ability to do so, without fear of retaliation.

I would haunt people, and pinch attractive guys asses ;) and throw things at people. I'd go to school and have a wonderful time in all my classes :D