What would you do?

R0l0 said:
^ uhh nice new sig? :erk: :lol:

Speaking of dreams, I was actually lucid dreaming for about 5 mins last night before waking up (basically being mentally awake and aware while dreaming). Very cool and a pretty rare experience, everything seems so real. Anyone else get them? I wish I could find a way to achieve them more often :(

I go here to find out LDing stuff.
http://forum.ld4all.com/

dorian gray said:
What would you do if you, or your Mom, lived right next door to one the members of Opeth? And which member would it be?

My pick for worst possible neighbor would be Jinn.

Comments?

(There's no need to say, "this thread is gay". I already know that.)

And what draws you to that brilliant conclusion? :tickled:

for me, it would be Bass Player. Bass Player is the best member of Opeth, as he's one of my favorite bassists of all time, and he has an amazing stage presence

^:lol:

R0l0 said:
Speaking of dreams, I was actually lucid dreaming for about 5 mins last night before waking up (basically being mentally awake and aware while dreaming). Very cool and a pretty rare experience, everything seems so real. Anyone else get them? I wish I could find a way to achieve them more often :(
i have before, but not for years...i remember it being weird and awesome

and yea dorian, i'm matt :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: <<man is that freakin me out

Thankee sir.
Opeth Forum members: Nick, Brian, Jon, Jeremy, Aaron, Ümit, Kenneth, Mat, Joey, Jinn.
OFM that I'd not to live next to... Don't know right now.

<crimson> said:
opeth member i'd like to live next to: lopez. he seems like a really cool dude.
opeth forum members i'd most like to live next to: Jon, Joey, Luciana, Matt, Nick, Waz
opeth forum members i'd NOT like to live next to: any of those idiot noobs that ask a million questions..can't think of names right now.

I wouldn't want to live next to Trey Parker... don't ask why because I don't have a good enough reason to justify it.

I'd like to live next to Luz, Waz, <crimson>, Dorian Gray, Mikael Akerfeldt [he IS a forum member!] Decadent, and a bunch of other people that I'm too lazy to name [hell, most everyone...]

I'd hate to live next to Longinus. The chances of him setting himself on fire due to friction while furiously masturbating to PoS albums would be waaaaayyyy too high for me.

Opeth-wise, I'd pick Peter, cause he's quiet. I'd hate the Martins, they'd probably be coming over all the time, asking to borrow my lighter, burning all my spoons, and eating all my Doritos and Moonpies. fucking euraguyian stoners.

I'd like to live next to the Martins and Luz. We would all speak Spanish and have great parties with beer and what not. I'd also live next to Moonlapse, Joey and the Opeth collector (I've been thinking about his name for 5 minutes and am too lazy to look for it, but all of you know whom I mean).

Luciana, I'm disappointed!!!