What would you say to Mike?

I would ask him if he listens to a little band called Opeth, and if so what are his favorite songs. Of course I don't mean his favorite songs to perform, because everyone knows about those. I would also ask him what he thinks about communism, if he has had a paranormal experience, what was his first concert, if he is a tr00 kvlt black metalhead, and if we could watch "Deliverance" together :lol:

I would ask him to become a politician so he can make it against the international law, punishable by death, to play emo or any kind of mallcore.
But since that is a bit much to ask for, I'd just say that I really respect him as a musician and that Opeth has done some amazing things throughout their career. That to not let any of those haters get to him since they probably listen to Linkin Park or shit like that so they cannot comprehend Opeth's brilliance.

I met him at the metallica concert here the day before they were playing.

If i remeber correctly i asked him was he only after arriving at the gig beacaue he wasnt with mendez and peter when i met them a few min's earlier. He replied that he was just off getting a beer.

Not much of a story i know but by fuck will i remember it all my life!

I'd pull a Wayne's World and fall to my knees, bow and yell repeatedly "I'M NOT WORTHY!" Then stand up brush the dirt off of my knees and run off like Napoleon Dynamite.

Or something to that affect. :kickass: :kickass:

Amarantus said:
I'd pull a Wayne's World and fall to my knees, bow and yell repeatedly "I'M NOT WORTHY!" Then stand up brush the dirt off of my knees and run off like Napoleon Dynamite.

Or something to that affect. :kickass: :kickass:

probably the best one yet.

however you may want to stick around to see if Mike starts talking about native american history. Alice Cooper is amazing. :cool:

I'd probably agree with him about how shit his bands message board is and how everyone who frequents it is a fuck up...

Seriously this thread is a fucking shocker, get your tongues out of mikes' ass :erk:

extolfan said:
its stuff like that, that drive artists away and think we are all creapazoids swinging on sacks :rolleyes:

Nah, it just shows how much i appreciate his music, and get some fucking sense of humor, if you are taking a comment like that so seriously you are a dumb fuck.

reidie said:
I'd probably agree with him about how shit his bands message board is and how everyone who frequents it is a fuck up...

Seriously this thread is a fucking shocker, get your tongues out of mikes' ass :erk:

LOL How 'bout you get the stick out of your ass. No seriously, ya fuckin cry baby.