What would you say to Mike?

lol what's wrong with you ppl? its akerfeldt! id ask him if he wanted to screw! well.. id ask him that if he wasnt married with a kid.. but he is so id probably tell him that if he wasnt i would have asked him to

id say sooo many things I probably couldnt say all in one moment.

Just maybe-"Dont ever let Opeth die, because no one can replace it"

Then I would challange him to a guitar solo battle. If i'd beat him, I would tell him to shave his head. But if he beats me.... well thats a different story.

I might :erk:

my hometown in LA is a real low key hippie area and it's been home to many many a folk musician (neil young being the most notable), it would be a trip if she lived there is all

I say, Mikael stop the bullshit between songs. Every now and then is alright, but between everyone. I want ot hear Opeth play their music. If I want a comedian, I'll go to the Comedy Club.

BloodSword said:
I say, Mikael stop the bullshit between songs. Every now and then is alright, but between everyone. I want ot hear Opeth play their music. If I want a comedian, I'll go to the Comedy Club.

To which he might reply.

If you want just music go listen to a mix of the albums.

BloodSword said:
shut the fuck up and die plx.

id probably ask him where steven wilson is.