Question about DIY Shirt

Selenith

New Metal Member
Jul 28, 2009
Hello Everybody,

my Question is: is it allowed to do draw/print (etc.) let's say the Opeth Logo on a T-Shirt, which I don't want to sell?

I'm asking this because I will be on a Festival this year and it happend a few times that people stole anything they could get from tents that were empty because the guys were at the festival area.
So I don't want my original opeth-t-shirts to be stolen and planned to just print/draw a Opeth - Logo on a Shirt and take this with me because Opeth will be there too and I really would like to wear a "Bandshirt".

Do you think anyone would mind that?

greatings

Selenith

it's legal as long as you don't sell them, I believe.

oh I love festivals, had my tent and bags turned upside down, with my clothes lying all over the ground, and my beer and camera stolen.

luckily, it wasn't my beer nor camera :lol:

Come on, you can't not wear something for the fear of dirty thievin' scum.
I've been to dozens of festivals, never had anything like that stolen. If you're bothered, and this would be extreme, put it in a plastic bag and bury the thing but don't not wear it, that'd be a real shame!

I know Opeth actually was prompted to create Omerch because of bootleg shirts, but that was also more about people selling them. I say wear your legit shirt. i dont think people will steal it off of you, and if they try punch them in mouth. thats what i would do. lol