Hey Ken!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoomsdayZach

The Professor was right
Dec 11, 2005
Seattle, WA
www.doomsdaymusic.com
Yeah, this thread can be deleted once Ken sees it, but this is a message board and i need to leave a message :lol:

Ken, my phone is touchin' right now so i can't get you on messanger. Anyway, could you do some covers broski?

manegarm.jpg

Mångarm - Vargstenen

610.jpg

I - Between Two Worlds (this one is done other than the cover)

I think that's it. Just pm me with the stuff or whatever, post it here for all i care. I'll grab it when i get home. Love you buddy <3

Everyone else... sorry. nothing to see here :lol:

Cryptic messages!

M&#229;negarm:
Epic. The runestone with Uroboros on it and the runes, the nice painted styling and sweeping landscape, and the general dark, grim and bleakness of it are just plain awesome. This artwork says "just add epic battle here".

I:
I don't think you could miss this baby in a record store. It says "Metal was brought to you by the letter I and Abbath. Closed Captioning Provided for the listening-impared!" It's just a letter I. But it's epic, like Immortal is epic. I use the word epic too much. The grainy texture helps keep the simplicity from being too dominant. It's pretty simple, but I guess if you have those black metal legends in your band, you don't need to say much.

Don't do this again. Use the private message feature next time..or for an even more novel idea, try sending e-mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.