hey led, hows stuff???

hahaha, no matter, i usually see these eventually, and i always reply.

Well, the hunt, if it were for food, i would be dead of startvation hahaha.

BUt actually, the band has taken a new turn. We haev a new guy. 37 yrs old, and he's been in many bands. He does rythem pretty good. He has lots of equipment. And he sings GREAT. He is doing back up on all songs but the 4 he is singing lead on. He is catchimh of fast too. This is the second time he has come and played, and third time over all. He also does keyboards. ITs really exiting for me right now. He has filled in the blanks so to speak. SO now we are a 4 piece. Paul sings and bass, Chris drums and sings back up, Leonard as i said above. ANd me on the lead, and i dont sing at all. hahahah

Thanks for asking

if you propose the idea, maybe they'll try it out for a bit, but i dont know how they are....

me and some friends of mine (including newly registered board member Zob Rombie) are tryin to get somethin together for the upcoming Battle of the Bands... we're thinkin of doing.. now that i think of it... a few Metallica covers... some song names bein thrown around are
For Whom THe Bell Tolls
Fade to Black
the "DIE!" part of Creeping Death
and if theres any more time in the slot, we're gonna try to do Sad But True or, i havent thrown this idea in yet, but MAYBE... MAYBE Raining Blood, since its a relatively quick song

Your list sounds great. Good luck dude. I hope it works for the battle, and beyond. Yeah.

Well, i did say something about it, so did leonard, and so did chris hahaha. ITs pauls building. He isnt a dictator, but he is the one makes a lot of the calls.

The problems i have with him is:
-He doesnt try hard enough on his bass. EXAMPLE: I mentioned him turning up, and doing a bit MORE on his neck work, add some stuff you know, be a great kick ass riffing bass player. ANd he just kinda said "Well, this is how i like it" hahahhaa
-He doesnt erase or leave off teh really fucked up tunes on recordings.
-he is selfesh with the VOX

Other than, he really is a cool guy. He is getting easier to work with, but the problem above, they still remain. all i know is, i had a fucking real good time last night at practice hahahha.

yeah. I ahev lots. HE says he will edit them sometime. BUt shit, when he is passing out copies to select ppl, its no use in editing later. I make tapes of every practice as well. I ahev yet to give any 0out, and when i do, i will ditch the shit stuff. COunt on that hahahahha.

Yeah, the fun is what matters,. ANd im getting better evry fuckin day, and that matters as well, hahha.

Thats what i ment when i said good luck with the battle and BEYOND. Im hoping your friend will stick with ya and you guys can find more ppl. Hey, what about that dude with the long hair, the one in your pic, he had the acoustic, and was setting down, you ahd the electric and you were standing? IS he going to be in your band?

o hehe, thought ya got all trekkie on me or something :lol:

anyway, ya... hes gonna be the 2nd guitarist :) so far all i know is:
me: guitar/vocals (if i work on my vox that is hehe)
Mike: guitars/backup vocals (if he does do those, like he said he might)
Dan: drums
John: bass (this isnt written in stone, he hasnt said anythinga bout it)

hahah trekkie hahah...battle as in battle of the bands hahah. Beyond as in after the battle. hahaha

Hell fire dude, youll be set as long as your guys there stick with ya.

Hope ya the best of luck.

i hope so hehehe, im hopin for more than just a one-off thing... tnx for the luck :) im expecting Dan to reply here sometime either tonight or tomorrow... anyway, hopefully he can get used to my double bass drum kit that my brother left here when he moved out hehehehe hes not gonna use it again, since he turned to pop, and i failed numerous attempts to convert him out of it... oh ya... and hes almost 20 AHHH

Cool. Surly if they are into it, they will stick it out.

Have agreat day at school today, cause i know your goin to get bored and check this place from........SCHOOL! hahahha