Hey let me know if you can think of the titles of these things from my childhood

FuSoYa

Lunarian
Nov 9, 2001
Brooklyn
lifesci.ucsb.edu
1. An animated movie, i saw it on TV, perhaps the Disney Channel but perhaps not. I think it was about a boy who really wanted to go see this once-in-a-lifetime event of all the frogs in the country holding a secret concert. The boy might have been a boy frog.

2. A book.. not a children's book but a younger than young-adult book. This kid finds a video game machine and plays it all the time, becomes obsesses, and so good at it that i think it turns into a real spaceship or something?

3. Same type of book, this kid has a computer where every time a word is typed into it, the word no longer exists.

There are a bunch more I'm sure.. I'll post them as i think of them.

i think the #3 was a story in a magazine like HIGHLIGHTS or something? or was it its own book?

i think the #3 one made jokes about being a "word processor" or something.

4. this kid loves chicken a lot and one day he wakes up and has turned into a giant chicken. the thing i remember most is how he figured out he had to turn his head to the side to look straight ahead (because chicken eyes are more on the sides of their head).

4. There used to be these ads in Boys Life or Highlights or Ranger Rick or some magazine that was the beginning of a story about I think 3 ghosts who lived in a closet where there was a keyhole.. and they go through the keyhole, but to find out what happens you have to buy the story which I think also came with little toy versions of the ghosts, which glowed in the dark.

FuSoYa said:
5. something about mugwumps, also a kid's book, waaay before harry potter

Weren't Mugwumps those creatures from Naked Lunch that would cum this milky substance out their antennae that gave authors inspiration?

not stories like that! highlights stories were more like:

Ann woke up and looked out the window. How sunny it was! Ann got out of bed and put on her shoes. She went downstairs. Ann's mother had put breakfast on the table. "Good morning, Ann," said Ann's mother.