Hey M.Lehto, have you seen this?

MajestikMøøse

Membrum virile
Jul 28, 2003
Not Siberia
You probably know about this already, but I thought I'd post it in the chance that you aren't aware.

http://www.kyrck-productions.cjb.net/

-21/02/06: In The Woods... "Isle of Men" limited LP is out. This is the only official release since the 93 demo. Vinyl comes with poster and 12 page booklet. First 500 copies in black wax , rest 500 on splatter white. For fotos look at: 1 , 2 , 3 . Price 14 euros + 6 postage (EU) 7 (World). Sample : Tell de dode . Serious distributors contact us for wholesale rates.

coveitwr.jpg

inthewoodskyrck.jpg

inthewoods2.jpg

Also on that same site:

-17/04/06: Ved Buens Ende have agreed to do an official LP version of "Those..." demo on LP with Kyrck Productions and also record a new track only for this release to make it special and state their comeback. This LP should be relased late autumn this year. About Strid we have also agreed a CD/LP deal with the band itself in 2 parts, first one should be the demo and 7" and second some tapes recorded by the bassist before he killed himself that will be rearranged by Vicotnic and also the 2 demos before they form Strid. This project will take a litle longer and perhaps also change forms but the outcome will be worth waiting. Notice since also Selbstmord has announced these titles some time ago be sure that this guy has NO authorization by the bands to do so and most of his spreading is just lies, so make sure if you have a label and get offered a licence for those titles to know what is going on.

I am sooo buying this. Just e-mailed the guy on the site about it. I already have the tape version as well as the CD, so this will fit nicely in my collection.

I had heard about this, but forgot, so thanks very much for reminding me. Those pictures look fantastic, nothing less than such a fantastic band deserve.

Yeah, I have it on my collection already, thanks. It's very good package.

I can't wait for Ved Buens Ende and Strid.

fotmbm said:
FUKKIN KOOL

TELL DE DÖDE!!!!!!!!!!!

Fotmbm, why you haven't reveal here, that Nasheim will be part of Tormenting Legends Pt.II ? Anyway, good for you, there are great bands included, like Arckanum, Musta Surma, Katharsis etc.

M.Lehto said:
Fotmbm, why you haven't reveal here, that Nasheim will be part of Tormenting Legends Pt.II ? Anyway, good for you, there are great bands included, like Arckanum, Musta Surma, Katharsis etc.
Because Thorstein specifically told us not to tell any details before it was out

-- Erik

M.Lehto said:

This sounds very cool indeed, Nasheim is among good company there.

fotmbm said:
Because Thorstein specifically told us not to tell any details before it was out

-- Erik

Well, now Thorstein has revealed the tracklist on several forums, so the info is official, good for you anyway!

fotmbm said:
Could you post all of it please?

Here:

Tormenting legends

In about 4 weeks Blut&Eisen Prod. will unleash the long delayed second part of the “Tormenting Legends” Compilation LP series. This DLP with a running time of about 82 minutes comes with a Gatefold Cover,printed innersleeve and an 16-page exercise book made off rough paper. Following Bands took part with exclusive contributions:

A:
Puissance- Intro
Wolfsmond- Wilde Jagd
Arckanum- ÆNGIN OFORHÆRRA (unreleased version)
Nasheim- Leda

B:
Eternity- Tormenting Legends
Katharsis- A.R.I.I.O.T.H.
Vargsang- Crush the whores
Bael- Amertume

C:
Nyktalgia- Schemes Amathia
Klage- Vernichtungsgüte
Luror- Miasmal Dust of Hell

D:
Elite- Hyllest
Sarath- Lengsel
Musta Surma- Miekka ja Krusifiksi pt.2
Sargophagus- The Cross Charred Black

Interested Fanatics are invited to order their copy directly at Blut & Eisen through the following address:

eisenkeil666@freenet.de or eisenkeil666@hotmail.com

The Craft DLP will be available at the same time.

Furthermore we decided to do a CD Version of “Tormenting Legends”, which will happen in collaboration with W.T.C Productions. This happens to avoid giving all these greedy Bootlegging Jews the opportunity to make a CD Bootleg and of course, which is the main reason, to honour the devoted work that all involved people had within this project.

Cool, and congratz to you Nasheim guys as well. Seems I have a lot of records to order when I come home to Norden again. Though the first TL part was somewhat uneven, I'd get this one soley for the Arckanum track