Hey Metal Freaks!

wickedguitarplayer

Fucked up Fuck up
Sep 22, 2004
Kinnear
hey whats up. Im new to this forum. Its great seeing a lot of headbanger metal freaks here. I am a huge headbanger. I listen to a lot of metal... ill name a few Cradle of filth (my favorite) Dimmu borgir, Lamb of God, Slayer, Metallica, Pantera, Unearth, Otep, Shadows Fall, Chimiaira, Fear Factory, Nevermore, Kittie, Killswitch Engage, Atreyu, Bleeding Through, Dying Fetus, Cannible Corpse, Kataclysm, soulfly, mudvayne, slipknot, Korn, god there is so many i cant think of them.... umm fuck lol... anyway a lot of bands i listen too are mainly underground. oh yeah hatebreed lol... hmm well anywayz. I am psychotic, been to 2 mental wards.... i am fucked up i see things and stuff.... blah derpession. iv been beaten by my dad. My mom left me at age 8. The only thing keeping me alive is metal and my love... alexandria. without her i am nothing. I have been playing guitar for 8 years, drums for 4, bass for 3. I sing too... i have this freaky scream i can do. but its cool. i write my own stuff.. poetry and what not. I hate preps..... and shit and rap and punk. well i will keep this updated.. im at school and i have been posting satanic things on preps lockers lol... ^_^ fun stuff! Metall all the way baby! \m/

Welcome wickedguitarplayer .. I believe Metal is the life and will never leave you unless you want to get rid of it. It is the only thing that remained loyal to me... I wish you and Alexandria happiness, joy and love...

That's cool that you are playing a lot of instruments. :headbang:
I play only guitar but i would like to start with drums as well. But my vocals suck :cry:

wickedguitarplayer said:
hey whats up. Im new to this forum. Its great seeing a lot of headbanger metal freaks here. I am a huge headbanger. I listen to a lot of metal... ill name a few Cradle of filth (my favorite) Dimmu borgir, Lamb of God, Slayer, Metallica, Pantera, Unearth, Otep, Shadows Fall, Chimiaira, Fear Factory, Nevermore, Kittie, Killswitch Engage, Atreyu, Bleeding Through, Dying Fetus, Cannible Corpse, Kataclysm, soulfly, mudvayne, slipknot, Korn, god there is so many i cant think of them.... umm fuck lol... anyway a lot of bands i listen too are mainly underground. oh yeah hatebreed lol... hmm well anywayz. I am psychotic, been to 2 mental wards.... i am fucked up i see things and stuff.... blah derpession. iv been beaten by my dad. My mom left me at age 8. The only thing keeping me alive is metal and my love... alexandria. without her i am nothing. I have been playing guitar for 8 years, drums for 4, bass for 3. I sing too... i have this freaky scream i can do. but its cool. i write my own stuff.. poetry and what not. I hate preps..... and shit and rap and punk. well i will keep this updated.. im at school and i have been posting satanic things on preps lockers lol... ^_^ fun stuff! Metall all the way baby! \m/

Most definately is great to see metal heads all around...i just wish more lived around this area--lol. Be glad for the internet I guess huh? Well, I was checking out those bands that you like, and that's bad ass. Click on the the link in my signature if ya wanna check out my band--pretty heavy stuff, although currently we only have one of our songs up on the site, as we haven't had a chance to finish recording the other songs yet. Stay metal!