Hey Mike, would you do me a favor?

tick

New Metal Member
May 19, 2010
This is about as cheesy a request as you will probably ever get but...
I have been singing for over 20 years and have never had anyone of your caliber ever hear me sing. Back in the 90's my band opened for some cool acts like Joan Jett, Warrant, Skid Row, and Yngwie Malmsteen. We were very average musicians at best, but I take great pride in singing and I am the ultimate ham on stage.
I am posting a link to my old bands myspace page. There are a few tracks there. I recommend listening to the song, "Free" or "The Storm"
If you would post a critique I would be eternally grateful. If you can't be bothered, I understand. I am enthralled with your music at this time. You have such perfect tone. You sing notes seemingly effortlessly.

http://www.myspace.com/primeelementrocks

I apologize for this thread. In retrospect it was lame on my part. Sorry.

Whoa, I think you're pretty good! You shouldn't apologize for making this thread, we should be thanking you instead! :)

Just finished listening to "The Storm", putting "Free" on. Sounds good, man!

Whoa, I think you're pretty good! You shouldn't apologize for making this thread, we should be thanking you instead! :)

Just finished listening to "The Storm", putting "Free" on. Sounds good, man!

Thank you so much.

Hey Tick ;)

Keep it up bro..I could hear the Sebastian Bach and Geoff Tate approach in your singing ;) I am not a vocal-coach , so I can`t help you with any hints ..to me it sounded real and with passion..and that is all that counts :Smokedev:

Rock on

Hey Tick ;)

Keep it up bro..I could hear the Sebastian Bach and Geoff Tate approach in your singing ;) I am not a vocal-coach , so I can`t help you with any hints ..to me it sounded real and with passion..and that is all that counts :Smokedev:

Rock on
I appreciate you taking the time to listen, Mike! Its amazing how many people mention Geoff Tate when they comment on my vocals. Its way too kind but its nice to hear.
I have never had anyone of your caliber listen to me sing. As I said, it was a dopey request, but thanks for obliging me.:hotjump: