hey mouse

goatschool

Sep 12, 2002
www.youtube.com
this is essentially a pic of what i am staring at right now IRL, except the water is much clearer, the inhabitants much younger, and late afternoon sunlight is trickling all over the place:

amazing-live-sea-monkeys.jpg

ooh, how pretty. I've always wanted some of them seacreatures. but only have parakeets, as keets can carry on long conversations and stuff I also avoided the above link as it sounds... sketchy. *sidesteps poor dead dog*

i can't believe the number of people that have never had them. at this point the competing frozen sea creature seems to have tipped the scales. a sign of the times, i guess.

how many parakeets?

i once bought a girl a package/set of sea monks, and she wound up hating me.

i've never seen them! but now that you mention it, where have i heard/read about it?

have you? tell me more. like how big?

i was avoiding all of the SMonk stuff when they were getting insane with the living environments (galleons, mars ships, etc).

I heard about it from my roommate's girlfriend... that's about all the info she had. She's seen them. They're big and you can see detail and then some, she says. They must be called something different though, because googles for 'giant sea monkey' turn up shrimpy results.

it would be funny if she really meant triops.

i threw out all of the extraneous packaging and the one info packet i kept doesn't have the current SM company listed. it has to be on their website somewhere, if official. i bet you're right about that.

I have two parakeet babies. A guy and his girlfriend. Even, if the girlfriend doesn't like me at all...

They seem to have not very many sea monkeys here. What do you feed them? My fear is the stores will run out of sea monkey food, as they sell them sometimes, but not the food.

everything here is backwards.

where is here? i forget.

you feed them sea monkey food, which comes in packets w/ the package you buy. it usually lasts until the monkeys die, but you can also re-order from the company.

i think if the world ran out of SM food, a lot of sea fish will be happy. because SMs are food for them, and owners both new and old a-like will commit euthanasia. the circle of life.

i had a parakeet for years when i was a kid, and when i moved i gave him to my grandmother. we believe she was a he, though, until my grandmother found 3-4 eggs scattered in hiding places around the house.

do they have names?

i'm here to set you forward.

Here=Canada

My keet friends are Lotney(blue boy) and LeeLee(green girl).

Yeah, it's sometimes hard to tell the gender of them if their noses are purple. Usually blue nosed ones are boys and the more pink nosed ones are girls. The boys are more friendly too. The people we got him from thought Lot was a girl.

:( Quite sad the SMs don't live long.

i'm here to set you forward.
:) Go on ahead. running in circles is tiresome after a while.

mousewings said:
Here=Canada

ah.

mousewings said:
My keet friends are Lotney(blue boy) and LeeLee(green girl).

Yeah, it's sometimes hard to tell the gender of them if their noses are purple. Usually blue nosed ones are boys and the more pink nosed ones are girls. The boys are more friendly too. The people we got him from thought Lot was a girl.

i like those names. leelee reminds me off famous ling ling the panda, which them makes me think you have some sort of bird summit occurring in your home.

what is 'lotney'? i've never heard this word.

the thing with ours (won't mention the name) was that she did have the purple nose ridge! so she was some kind of omnisexual.

mousewings said:
:) Go on ahead. running in circles is tiresome after a while.

circle = holding pattern. don't you worry.

There is a bird summit here. We're near the outside of town so lots of them feathered people are pulling up to our window to talk to the keets.

Lotney is just a name I pulled from this cartoon I saw @ rainbowanimations.com