Hey Mr. Turbin: Whats up?

augdawg2

F.U.2 Master
Feb 6, 2002
Dawgland
www.geocities.com
Hey Neil,

This is the AugDawg, just wanted to drop you a line and let you know I'm still jamming the "Threatcon Delta", and staying metal. Sounds like things are really coming together for you and the band(the Deathriders) and I'm stoked 4 sure to hear the new album. Anyword on a release date? Or when you guys might jam SLC? Anyhow Neil, drop me a line so I can send you some of my new albums. There are much better than my last efforts, there is now a 2nd Demon Halo album, and the third AugDawg is album is almost done, really I'm just finishing up the cover. Anyhow brother, horns up and hope to hear from you soon!

PS, wish I could be at those shows you and the Deathriders have been playing!

Sincerely,

Forever a Neil Turbin Fan,

AugDawg August Witzgall

Hey AugDawg,

What's up brother? Hope you are doing well. Haven't been on here much. Working on pre-production for the new album and live dates. Thanks again for letting me hang out with you and the familia in SLC. Hit me up on myspace.com/neilturbin or myspace.com/deathriders.

Metal Regards,

turbinator said:
Hey AugDawg,

What's up brother? Hope you are doing well. Haven't been on here much. Working on pre-production for the new album and live dates. Thanks again for letting me hang out with you and the familia in SLC. Hit me up on myspace.com/neilturbin or myspace.com/deathriders.

Metal Regards,

Hey Neil,

I'll get a chance to checkout the myspace profile tonight! Horns up mang!

Sincerely,

AugDawg