Just heard "Keep the Fire", Awesome Mang!

augdawg2

F.U.2 Master
Feb 6, 2002
Dawgland
www.geocities.com
Hey Neil,

Whats up buddy? This is AugDawg again, and I gotta tell you that I just heard "Keep the Fire", and I must say that I was pleasantly surprised by the sound. The new Neil Turbin sound is awesome, I was just surprised only because I wasn't sure to expect. Your singing has grown in ways that I can't even describe,(just like you told me awhile ago) but just to verify, I think it's great and I can't wait to hear the rest of the album. Keep up the great work Neil, and I must say that I'm really excited to hear the rest.

Cheerz Buddy!

AugDawg

AugDawg,

Neil called you twice on Saturday, but you were no home. He will try you again. Let us know when you will be available.

Thanx,
\M1/

M1 said:
AugDawg,

Neil called you twice on Saturday, but you were no home. He will try you again. Let us know when you will be available.

Thanx,
\M1/

WOW, I'm sorry that I missed the calls but please tell Neil to try me again at 801-608-1412 or at my wifes phone at 1-801-608-1417. Tell him to leave a message, and he should be able to reach me after 6:30pm mountain standard time on Monday through Friday.

Cheerz my metal Brothers!

AugDawg

M1 said:
AugDawg,

Did you ever get the CD from Neil?

Cheerz,
\M1/

:hotjump:

Yes I did! & It fucking rocks mang! Actually, I'm about to mail Neil back with three of my CD's! I haven't had a chance to sit down and write a true review, but lets just say that "Threatcon Delta" gets at least a 8 out of 10 in my book! Currently, some of my favs are "Sick of it All", "Keep the Fire", "The truth is the best lie","Cut to the chase", and "Piece of me"! Neil's album rocks, no question!

Cheerz!

AugDawg