Hey Neil, What going on?

Well I've been an Anthrax fan since I was introduced to them 5 years ago.
But I've never heard the Fistfull of metal album untill two years ago, man I was blown away :OMG: ! I've never heard anyone sing so badass since Dio, and halford. Then I finally found Spreading the disease about 4 days ago, hard to find in dallas, anyway I think it rules and heard they re-recorded Belladonnas' vocals for it since you left, I know you recorded on it first and want to know if you have any copies of your vocals for that album. I so want to hear you sing 'Armed and dangerouse' and 'Medusa'. If they exist how can I get a hold of them or if you got'em I want to get them from you.
Also wondering what the story behind you leaving Anthrax is since I've not found anything on it, maybe you could fill me in.
Thanks bro' :worship: :worship: :worship: -RJAIII-

Buddy_Love_Bomb said:
I have a copy of Neil singing A&D and its real good. Has a few extra versus that the Belladonna verson dont.

Cool man, think you can get it to me? If you mail me a copy I could make you a copy of a cd I might have that you don't, not Anthrax though they are all at my old roommates' place and it's too far away. just give me some suggestions and I'll see if I got'em. if you want my address just pm me and I'll pm it to you.
Oh yeah, who is that kid on your sig? is it something you recorded or did you find it somewhere? I want it as a screensaver now, it's the funniest thing I've ever seen.

turbinator said:
So does that mean if and when my band plays in Dallas, Armed and Dangerous should be on our setlist?

Tell me when your in Dallas and I'll be there to wanna hear Armed and Dangerous, and bang my head harder than any fucker there! But don't watch I cut off all my hair for a good job. And I love the pit, as long as the guys keep their shirts on cause it gets slippery and hard to shove em around.

Ok I got one question Neil, I just looked at your file(curious thats all) and saw
that your birthdate is Jan, 1, 1980. Is that true? That means you're
only 25. I'm 21 and my B-day is Jan 10, '83. This is really weird.
Well WHEN you come to Dallas, you know you wanna, or Grapevine let me know man I wanna be there,
later bro'.

madcheese9377 said:
Ok I got one question Neil, I just looked at your file(curious thats all) and saw
that your birthdate is Jan, 1, 1980. Is that true? That means you're
only 25. I'm 21 and my B-day is Jan 10, '83. This is really weird.
Well WHEN you come to Dallas, you know you wanna, or Grapevine let me know man I wanna be there,
later bro'.
Ok, make that Dallas and Chicago. Don't get yer knickers all in a bunch if it doesn't happen overnight. Certainly not outside the realm of possibility. It's public knowledge that I'm the same age as Scott from Anthrax, since we went to high school together. My guitarist Steve Ornest is also from Bayside, NY.