Hey Neil! Hows it going?

augdawg2

F.U.2 Master
Feb 6, 2002
Dawgland
www.geocities.com
Hello Neil!,

just alittle update for you!

Yes, I've been too dam busy to post much lately, but I've been doing music and yes, playing too many fucking video games. Currently, a friend and I (D-node) have been working on a side project called "Demon Halo", which currently has about 12 songs finished. You may recogonize D-node from other AugDawg albums if have heard them. Here is a current song list from this new creation.

Demon Halo
1-Everytime
2-Creepshow
3-Guilty
4-Run
5-Coming back 4 U
6-Demon Anthem
7-Something bout life
8-Summon
9-Unholy Shit
10-U Showed me religion (I believe in hell because of you)

I've also written and recorded about 11 instrumentals for the new AugDawg album. And 2 top it off, the Hewlett Packard account where I've worked for the last three and half years is closing! :ill:

Oh well, been doing alot of job hunting to say the least! But don't worry, it will take alot more than one shot to the ribs to keep this Dawg down!

Currently I'm working on getting my mp3's moved to another site, so I'll keep you updated. You all may have noticed that the Stationmp3 site has been out of service for quite some time. I'll also finally have get the funds I need within the next month or so to finally get pressed copies of "Texture & Attitude" and "F.U.2". You will all be notified when there ready! This job thing has set me back, money, only a problem if you don't have it.

Stay up Neil, you da man!

AugDawg

augdawg2 said:
Hey Neil,

I finally found a new home for the AugDawg mp3's. Here is the URL.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/9/augdawgmusic.htm

:hotjump:

Can't escape the pain is one of the songs that are available, so let me know what you think if you get the chance.

As always,

stay up brother!

AugDawg

Metal Thrashing MadDawg,

Checked out Can't Escape The Pain. Cool jams Dawg! Keep flowin' and bringin your rhymes. Much success to you with the new album and on your new job (which you will find soon, cause you're a right on kind of Dawg). Believe and you will achieve.

Stay Strong!
Nt

Thanks for the listen brother,

Hey, if you get a chance, sign my message board on the AugDawg site. It would be a great honor!

http://www.soundclick.com/preview/M...fm?BandID=51739

Cheerz Neil!

P.S,

When does your album come out? I'm dying to hear it! Also, let me know if you want me to send you full copies of the first two AugDawg albums, hey the Demon Halo may be done as well. Free CD's, not a bad offer. Send me a email at augustwitzgall@hotmail.com or hell, give me a call collect at 1-801-608-1412. Hope to hear from you.

Sincerely,

AugDawg