Hey Neil, hows things? I'm still good! Can't wait to see you and the band live.

augdawg2

F.U.2 Master
Feb 6, 2002
Dawgland
www.geocities.com
:wave: Hey Neil,

Whats up brother? Hey, sorry for the disappearing act but just so you know I still up to my old tricks, and ofcourse the "ThreatCom Delta" cd is still in my stereo. I did get a chance to get a copy of your album to a couple of local radio stations here in Salt Lake City, but pretty much all of them said they don't play metal any more(losers).

Lately, I've been so dang busy with all shorts of stuff(wife, daughter, music) that I haven't had time to check into the site, plus I got a different job(same company but different account) but I don't have the internet access anymore :erk: .

But the good news that even with all this turmoil I haven't stopped performing and making my music, not even close. The 3rd AugDawg album (The 3rd Day) is almost done, and the 2nd Demon Halo album is also approaching completion and plans are in motion to get all the AugDawg, and both Demon Halo albums officially released.

I still owe you that Music review on "ThreatCom Delta", don't worry 4 I haven't forgot but the problem is I haven't found a good place online to put the review other than just the Ultimate Metal Forums. If you know of a good place online shoot me the URL and I'll get it there.

I hope everything is all systems go for you brother, I'm still amazed you dropped by my house for a visit,and once again thank you. The album rocks, and I only hope that you and the band are coming to Salt Lake for a show, or somewhere close so I can see the power live! Also, I'd like to pass on a compliment to you from my wife. We were listening to the "ThreatCom Delta" album the other day, and my wife was looking at the cover and she said, "These aren't bad pictures but he looks much better in person"

Thanks again Neil,

Horns up,

Sincerely,

August "AugDawg" Witzgall

PS, did you ever listen to my albums.

:wave: Hey Neil,

Whats up brother? Hey, sorry for the disappearing act but just so you know I still up to my old tricks, and ofcourse the "ThreatCom Delta" cd is still in my stereo. I did get a chance to get a copy of your album to a couple of local radio stations here in Salt Lake City, but pretty much all of them said they don't play metal any more(losers).

Lately, I've been so dang busy with all shorts of stuff(wife, daughter, music) that I haven't had time to check into the site, plus I got a different job(same company but different account) but I don't have the internet access anymore :erk: .

But the good news that even with all this turmoil I haven't stopped performing and making my music, not even close. The 3rd AugDawg album (The 3rd Day) is almost done, and the 2nd Demon Halo album is also approaching completion and plans are in motion to get all the AugDawg, and both Demon Halo albums officially released.

I still owe you that Music review on "ThreatCom Delta", don't worry 4 I haven't forgot but the problem is I haven't found a good place online to put the review other than just the Ultimate Metal Forums. If you know of a good place online shoot me the URL and I'll get it there.

I hope everything is all systems go for you brother, I'm still amazed you dropped by my house for a visit,and once again thank you. The album rocks, and I only hope that you and the band are coming to Salt Lake for a show, or somewhere close so I can see the power live! Also, I'd like to pass on a compliment to you from my wife. We were listening to the "ThreatCom Delta" album the other day, and my wife was looking at the cover and she said, "These aren't bad pictures but he looks much better in person"

Thanks again Neil,

Horns up,

Sincerely,

PS, did you ever listen to my albums.

Hey what's up AugDawg,

Long time no see. How the heck are you and the familia? It was cool hanging with you in SLC. Don't feel bad about no internet at your place of employment. You'll stay more focused on being successful- you, your wife and daughter will appreciate the results. You can always visit once in a while. Let's see - good places for a review, here's some:

amazon.com
mp3.com
stickman-radio.com
rateyourmusic.com
melodicrock.com
launch.yahoo.com

Yes I have given all three a listen including the very keyboard oriented one. Thanks for getting Threatcon Delta to the radio stations and thanks to your wife for the compliment. A good number of people who were at our recent shows with King's X said they were great. Nothing but positive feedback. Check out the pics on the site! It would be great to play in SLC and throw back a few cold one's with you.

Best,
Nt

turbinator said:
Hey what's up AugDawg,

Long time no see. How the heck are you and the familia? It was cool hanging with you in SLC. Don't feel bad about no internet at your place of employment. You'll stay more focused on being successful- you, your wife and daughter will appreciate the results. You can always visit once in a while. Let's see - good places for a review, here's some:

amazon.com
mp3.com
stickman-radio.com
rateyourmusic.com
melodicrock.com
launch.yahoo.com

Yes I have given all three a listen including the very keyboard oriented one. Thanks for getting Threatcon Delta to the radio stations and thanks to your wife for the compliment. A good number of people who were at our recent shows with King's X said they were great. Nothing but positive feedback. Check out the pics on the site! It would be great to play in SLC and throw back a few cold one's with you.

Best,
Nt
Neil,

That's so good 2 hear! Ofcourse your shows are doing well, looks like a slightly different line up for the band as well, and they all look cool with you, and I bet they play well.

The family is doing great, my daughter talks quite abit now and she also loves "Keep the Fire". Honestly she only dances to songs she likes, and she starts dancing when "Keep the Fire" comes on. I know, it's not really a dance song but hey, Alivia likes it alot! Deatte is doing great, as she is almost done with school so we should be alot better off money wise soon! :loco:

Thanks for the ideas on where I can put a review of your album, what I plan on doing is going home tonight and listening to each song, and review the album song by song(even though I know the album pretty well now). It's my trademark for doing music reviews, song by song always seems to get me great reviews on the review itself from Epinions.com. The good news is that with my new position(depending on how busy the day is), I can surf the web quite often since this position is abit more like the Hewlett Packard account I was working for about 2 years ago so you will certainly see more of me on the message board again. Neil Turbin and the band in Salt Lake? That would rule, or maybe I could catch you guys in Denver or something, but either way I'll keep in touch and you will see another review on "ThreatCom Delta" soon!

Sincerely,

Are you to gunna kiss now? Just kidding, Long time no see Aug, how you been? and Neil get your ass to Chicago!!

P.S. I was at the bar a few days ago and saw they had a Jimmy cd, so I played Dolly Dagger. I had never heard the origonal and kept thinking Neil dose it better. lol later

Buddy_Love_Bomb said:
Are you to gunna kiss now? Just kidding, Long time no see Aug, how you been? and Neil get your ass to Chicago!!

P.S. I was at the bar a few days ago and saw they had a Jimmy cd, so I played Dolly Dagger. I had never heard the origonal and kept thinking Neil dose it better. lol later
I've been great Buddy, nice 2 see you as well. Let all of our fellow board member friends know that I'm back! I finally got a job where surfing the net isn't a big sin again! So you'll be seeing more of me again.

Sincerely,