Hey, new member here

Almogaver

The Jack
Sep 29, 2004
Barcelona
www.the-jack.cjb.net
I just wanted to say hello to every Saxon-maniac here. I'm a new member, I come from Barcelona. I saw the mighty Saxon for the first time in Metal Mania Festival (July 2003) in front of 15.000 metalheads. It was unforgettable. I will be at the Barcelona show next november 6, so I'll post a review of that show promptly.

Welcome and cheers to you Almogaver:wave:

Almogaver said:
I just wanted to say hello to every Saxon-maniac here. I'm a new member, I come from Barcelona. I saw the mighty Saxon for the first time in Metal Mania Festival (July 2003) in front of 15.000 metalheads. It was unforgettable. I will be at the Barcelona show next november 6, so I'll post a review of that show promptly.

Greetings Almogaver!

I remember seeing the advertising for Metal Mania 2003. That was the kind of lineup to make any true metal fan wet themself! Made me wish I lived in Spain anyway.

mmurnau said:
Greetings Almogaver!

I remember seeing the advertising for Metal Mania 2003. That was the kind of lineup to make any true metal fan wet themself! Made me wish I lived in Spain anyway.

Yes, it was great. Saxon opened for Iron Maiden, but that day also played Primal Fear, Hammerfall, Barón Rojo and DIO. The rest of the Festival lineup was Blind Guardian, Slayer, Stratovarius, Motörhead, Sepultura, Over Kill, Nightwish, Kreator and many more.

The Metal Mania 2004 was only a one-day-festival with Judas Priest, Helloween, In Flames, Cradle of Filth, U.D.O and Pretty Maids.