Hey, I'm a new member here

Just wanted to say hey to everyone out there and a special hello to my Dad. I am Chucks son and signing onto the board for the first time. I have looked at the board allot and finally decided to start posting. I'm gonna fill out my bio and read up on everyone else's bios and post. You can probablly figure out that I have been raised on Metal and love it just as much as the rest of you. :headbang: :zombie:

I have a feeling you were the one I elbowed (accidently) at the Exodus show there in Nevada City last year. Wern't you off to the right, kinda in front of Gary Holt? To see smaller folk there was cool, glad you can follow your 'ol man in metal.

I'm trying to get my son, who's quite a bit younger than you, into the same stuff. He especially likes the Witchery CD covers. Dr. Bones, he calls him...

Hailz.:headbang:

I'm a new member here too.....I've been listening to Testament for about 2 1/2 years, and I've been looking at this board for like a year....I finally decided to join early this month.....I'm also one of the younger metal heads that comes to this board(I'm 16)
I love extreme metal, but I'm mainly into thrash and death, but I like a lot of other stuff too........I wish Chuck Billy was my dad :cry:

Insania said:
Gotta be a Raiders fan too, I bet...

That pretty much goes without saying
lol.gif
... like father like son!