hey, new member here

Nov 27, 2005
What's up?! i'm a new member to the board, my name is Eduardo and i'm mexican, i've been an opeth fan since my arms, your hearse and i've been lurking the chat for a few months and now i finally decided to join.

worldwide_suicide said:
What's up?! i'm a new member to the board, my name is Eduardo and i'm mexican, i've been an opeth fan since my arms, your hearse and i've been lurking the chat for a few months and now i finally decided to join.

Um, usually when someone joins a forum they dont start an introduction thread, otherwise there'd be a billion threads lined up with people saying "Hi my name is___, and im new here. whats up dawgs? Well, take care G's!"

The point is, we don't care if you're new. We don't care what your name is or what race you are. How about starting an intelligent thread?

Sorry, just had to let my oppinion be known on this. It really annoys me when people do this. :Smug:

Fucking idiot.

Sadpoet said:
Um, usually when someone joins a forum they dont start an introduction thread, otherwise there'd be a billion threads lined up with people saying "Hi my name is___, and im new here. whats up dawgs? Well, take care G's!"

The point is, we don't care if you're new. We don't care what your name is or what race you are. How about starting an intelligent thread?

Sorry, just had to let my oppinion be known on this. It really annoys me when people do this. :Smug:

Fucking idiot.
Are you a fellow Something Awful forum member?

worldwide_suicide said:

welcome...

....to hell :lol:

Yeh.. this thread has given me a strong urge to gourge myself on Tacos ..

On another note: Welcome. Ignore Sadpoet. Don't start anymore "what's your fave song/album/member" threads :)

worldwide_suicide said:

Welcome! My name is Eduardo too, but I'm Brazilian.

thanks for the welcome!

all of a sudden i got this overwhelming need to create a thread to find out what your favorite opeth member is ;)