Zomby Woof

New Metal Member
Mar 11, 2003
Brooklyn, NY
Visit site
Hi everyone,
I've been reading posts on this site for some time now, and finally decided to sign up so I may get involved with the descussions. I've been a music fan all of my life, and while I enjoy many different types, I have always been attracted to the obsure and complex.
My first experience with Opeth came about a year ago when I decided to go out on a limb and by Blackwater Park. After that, I've been hooked and have purchaced every album. There's nothing they've done that I don't think is great, but I'd say my favorite songs are Lepper Affinity, The Funeral Portait, Serenity Painted Death, When, Advent, Necter, Deliverence, By The Pain I See In Others and The Drapery Falls. I finally got to see these guys live at the Irving Plaza show in NYC. It was by far the best live show I've ever been to.
Some other groups I love are Pain of Salvation, Dream Theater, Iced Earth, Blind Guardian, Old Metallica, Iron Maiden, Led Zepplin, The Beatles, Rolling Stones, Gentle Giant, Frank Zappa, Yes, Jethro Tull, Marillion, The Smiths, The Flower Kings, Nile, Dark Tranquillity.

Anyway, glad to be here and looking forward to praising Opeth more in the future!

So you like Nile and Dark Tranquillity?

Did you get a chance to see them on their current tour? I did. hehe.

Dark Tranquillity, Nile, SYL, Napalm Death, and errr the berzerker who pretty much blew.