deliverance

ecnareviled
Aug 12, 2003
NJ, usa
www.audioscrobbler.com
what's up guys? i've been scanning the posts for the past couple weeks but didn't register till just now. i fucking love opeth, and i need to chat w.opeth fans on here. my name is brian, for anyone who cares. i just had a comment. i wanted to put a set of opeths on cd, so i found a really fuckin good one from paris 2000, or 2001, i forget.
leper affinity. white cluster. forest of october. credence. bleak. when. drapery falls. advent. demon of the fall. fucking awesome. but, being as opeth's songs are so long, i had to remove demon of the fall, and credence. which sucks, but, what ya gonna do? anyone else have this problem? haha. btw, anyone who was at the philly show, i was there. fucking amazing show.

illbeleavinnow said:
What happened to your original account intruder?
Long story....Windows Me, the original OS i had, crashed. My computer wouldn't load Windows anymore, so I had to reformat my computer, and then I put Windows 2000 Professional in. I also changed my ISP, and I didn't bother writing down my password, so i'm screwed. Too bad, because I had a high post count, and I wanted to keep up my reputation of being a spamwhore. :D But school has already started, and now I can't post as often... :( oh well...