Deliverance
The Drapery Falls
Godhead's Lament
Credence
Bleak
Forest of October
A Fair Judgement
Demon of the Fall (encore)

edited to Fix it cause I'm a drunken mess :).

yeah i noticed and was a bit pissed about that. oh well, maybe they will change for sydney and not do fair judgement (i dont really like it)

ChrisEmerson said:
erm.. drapery falls is there tho...

It was missing from my initial post; I edited it in after I double-checked what I'd written and realised I'd left it out.

Oh, and Opeth were soooo damn good; very few mistakes, great sound mix, and an excellent selection of tunes. Easily the best live band I've seen.

Yeah, funnily enough the only song off the set list I'd forgotten was The Drapery Falls too... :oops:

I mean, I knew it was played... was just having trouble figuring out where it was in the setlist.......

firedevil.gif
heheheheheheheheheheheh
firedevil.gif

OMFG wish they played Forest .. in paris , it's one of my favorite songs
bawl1.gif

Yeah, Melb missed Forest. People were calling it out before it was supposed to be played. So the only old song we got was Advent. Oh well, I cant complain about the gig, but Forest wouldve been damn cool.

Pork Rind Toes said:
Yeah, Melb missed Forest. People were calling it out before it was supposed to be played. So the only old song we got was Advent. Oh well, I cant complain about the gig, but Forest wouldve been damn cool.

So if they didn't play Forest, what was the replacement song??

they better play forest tomorrow.... i love that song. AND ill get up there and air guiitar along to all the solos with em ;)

no replacement song for forest of october. i thought it was lepper affinity but then i saw that got played at brisbane too. still, it was an awesome, awesome show. Aside from a couple of tards in the crowd. you could tell that they (opeth) were enjoying themselves and were glad to be there, which was good to see. Alchemist where good as well, would have like to hear road to ubar though. Set list winges aside, they were really good.