Setlist from tonight! (Montreal)

stalker-

New Metal Member
Jan 14, 2003
Visit site
The show was awesome, i'll review it later.

Lepper Affinity
Advent
Deliverance
Godshead lament
Drapery Falls
Credence
Bleak
Fair Judgement

Encore:
Demon

They played near 90 minutes. Crowd was great!

Looks good. Similar to what they played on their last U.S. tour, with the addition of Deliverence material. I could do without Credence, seems a bit of a waste. Replace it with Moonlapse Vertigo. Or When. Or... :heh:

I'm just coming back from the show and oh my god I expected this to be the greatest show of my life and it just was by so much...Opeth live is godliness...

The place was packed as hell and the pit was more brutal that I expected it to be but I stayed in it all the time often just headbanging like hell...I couldn't stand still.

The crowd was really insane and I really think Mikael thought so too.

The sound was really really good to my ears at least and Mikael was really impressive on vocals (I never thought it would come out this good). The set was almost PERFECT, but I would have liked at least a song from orchid (TTIMR or ITMSWS) but eh I won't start to cry...

And to the guy that said he would prefer not hearing credence LIVE, I say you're insane, that was one of the highlights of the show...my personal favorite was a tie between advent (Man! the energy was unbelievable) or godhead lament's (I was praying they would play that one, best acoustic stuff of the night!!!)

I'm still shivering from remembering parts of the show :)

Oh I forgot, Mikael and Peter are awesome guitarists (the solos in a fair judgement were performed flawlessly and with what seemed like ease).

I just realized that tonight!

OK now I gotta stop worshipping Opeth and go to sleep.

Originally posted by PiercedFromWithin
I'm just coming back from the show and oh my god I expected this to be the greatest show of my life and it just was by so much...Opeth live is godliness...

The place was packed as hell and the pit was more brutal that I expected it to be but I stayed in it all the time often just headbanging like hell...I couldn't stand still.

The crowd was really insane and I really think Mikael thought so too.

The sound was really really good to my ears at least and Mikael was really impressive on vocals (I never thought it would come out this good). The set was almost PERFECT, but I would have liked at least a song from orchid (TTIMR or ITMSWS) but eh I won't start to cry...

And to the guy that said he would prefer not hearing credence LIVE, I say you're insane, that was one of the highlights of the show...my personal favorite was a tie between advent (Man! the energy was unbelievable) or godhead lament's (I was praying they would play that one, best acoustic stuff of the night!!!)

I'm still shivering from remembering parts of the show :)

that sounds excellent man.I know exactly what you mean about advent,when that song kicked in at the london show,me and my friend just looked at each other instantly with an expression of "fuck me".It was so incredible.Like you said the energy that came from it was immense,almost like an emotional attatchment or something,only opeth could do that!

Hi!
I was wondering if anybody took some good pictures yesterday, the Montreal gig? If so and if you want to share them with the official site.... send them to me (webmaster@opeth.com) and I will publish them.
//Webmaster

I dont have any form last night.But i have a roll of film that hasnt been developed from the london show yet.Once i get them done,ill send them your way.

If there good that is....