hey, new member here

My name is eliad and i'm from israel...
big fan of opeth, and waiting for show in israel of opeth..

someone told me that he talked with mikael... and mikael said that they going to play in israel
is that true?? or just rumors??:)

Um, usually when someone joins a forum they dont start an introduction thread, otherwise there'd be a billion threads lined up with people saying "Hi my name is___, and im new here. whats up dawgs? Well, take care G's!"

The point is, we don't care if you're new. We don't care what your name is or what race you are. How about starting an intelligent thread?

Sorry, just had to let my oppinion be known on this. It really annoys me when people do this.

Fucking idiot. <--- the guy who wrote this post in first place

worldwide_suicide said:
Um, usually when someone joins a forum they dont start an introduction thread, otherwise there'd be a billion threads lined up with people saying "Hi my name is___, and im new here. whats up dawgs? Well, take care G's!"

The point is, we don't care if you're new. We don't care what your name is or what race you are. How about starting an intelligent thread?

Sorry, just had to let my oppinion be known on this. It really annoys me when people do this.

Fucking idiot. <--- the guy who wrote this post in first place

Um
Are you talking to me??
sorry but the manager of this forum sent me this thread
and told me that post here my info..

rafi said:
Um
Are you talking to me??
sorry but the manager of this forum sent me this thread
and told me that post here my info..

no, im not, that's what someone told me when i joined the forum and created this thread.... i was trying to be sarcastic but it didn't come out well... damn, sorry, peace