Hey once again from Nepal! :D

atlantis.powermetal

Keeper of Starscape
Jul 12, 2004
Kathmandu, Nepal
www.realityequation.net
Hey all! :wave:
Parimal here, great to be back! :) I used to post here as 'parimal2k29' a long time ago (around two years back, maybe) and I really grew up with metal along with UM :) Made me feel great to know there were friends I could talk metal with since here I was all alone :D By 'here', I mean Nepal (Kathmandu), because that's where I'm from! :Spin:

I'm a powermetal musician and composer for my project Atlantis - and here I am, initiating powermetal from the scratch here. When I used to post earlier, I would say that "someday" I'd have my own powermetal band. Maybe not a band, but a project I have (being alone in it and all) so powermetal has its head held high here with me :p The link to my website (where you can learn about Atlantis and download a song) is in the sig ;)

Right :D That said, I'm into Gamma Ray, Iron Savior (two most inspirational bands for me), Blind Guardian, Edguy, Heavenly, Freedom Call, Avantasia and Helloween and ofcourse Atlantis. That hasn't changed since the old days! :headbang:

Geez, this is starting to look like an essay, so HEY ALL! :loco: This is return to fantasy! ;)