Hey Pro Tools L.E. and iPhone users....

Portable controller. Like the transport only on the iphone.

Good for those who record there own shit but can't be at the desk at the same time.

This is really the only thing I see as being worth the trouble.

Someone in the comments said using it while playing drums is useful, and I must agree that would be nice to have... except not for 400 bucks.

Who needs this?

I see absolutely no use or advantage in using your phone to run a DAW ...
there's a couple great uses for this.... if you can't see them... well, then you can't see 'em. i'm buying an iPhone soon anyway, so i'll be sure to pick this up when it's out of beta. i'tll save me having to set up remote desktop or the new iChat remote control on my laptop the next time i'm tracking myself doing acoustics or vox... it's damn sure likely to be quieter than the laptop too.

there's a couple great uses for this.... if you can't see them... well, then you can't see 'em. i'm buying an iPhone soon anyway, so i'll be sure to pick this up when it's out of beta. i'tll save me having to set up remote desktop or the new iChat remote control on my laptop the next time i'm tracking myself doing acoustics or vox... it's damn sure likely to be quieter than the laptop too.

James, the iPhone kicks ass Bro!! I just picked one up last week. Websites really do LOOK and act just like they on your desktop. Heck, I can check and send my E-Mails at my 'real job' now (mp3's or pics attached, no problem!) :headbang: Videos/ movies/ Mp3's/ .Wav's... Ha... It's like a mini mini e-mail & surf Mac :lol: ... with a phone in it! Hehehe... I was walking in the mall yesterday and (((DING))) the you have a E-Mail sound went off! I was like.... W.t.f. :lol:

GORILLA​