Pro tools??

Status
Not open for further replies.

doclegion

Contagious Destruction
Dec 31, 2006
Should i buy pro tools?? I own cubaseSX3 currently it works great and im getting all this hype about pro tools Im just curious about the difference between pro tools and other recording software Is PT really that much better or is it the name?? What is that protools doing that something else cant or wont Thanks:kickass:

guys.. .seriously... let's just NOT please, ok? there are over a dozen threads just like this one already. now i have to respond so the guy doesn't get a one sided view here... and the fucking shit starts all over again.

doclegion, pro tools is the way to go if you have the money.... HD. period. this is what the overwhelming majority of pros in the business use, both the well-known and lesser known pros that make up over 90% of the professional audio community.

happy now? is this on again?

Brett, can you lock this thread please? we really don't need this discussion YET AGAIN.

search function dude... search function.

guys.. .seriously... let's just NOT please, ok? there are over a dozen threads just like this one already. now i have to respond so the guy doesn't get a one sided view here... and the fucking shit starts all over again.

happy now? is this on again?

Brett, can you lock this thread please? we really don't need this discussion YET AGAIN.

search function dude... search function.

James "Angriest Guy on the Internet" Murphy strikes again! :lol::kickass:Just teasing you dude!

Status
Not open for further replies.