Hey Spawn.... Whitesnake

Spruce Goose

Then Goose me up woman!
Apr 17, 2001
Sydney
scholar.uws.edu.au~13326874
If you only have the greatest hits album, then you dont have Whitesnake at their peak.
Before the 1987 album, they were a really awesome rock n roll band.
My 2 fave albums are Ready n Willin, and Saints n Sinners.
Both these albums have 3 members from Deep Purple playing on it (David Coverdale on Vox, Jon Lord on Keys, and Ian Paice on Drums).

Bloody good albums, and not as freakin wimpy as the Greatest Hits album!
GO GET EM NOW FROM UTOPIA!

Really? Id heard the original version of Here I Go Again and preferred the bigger sound and production of the new one, but Ill go get those 2 albums seeing as you reccomend them, they should be pretty cheap anyways!

How is Still Of The Night, Now Your Gone, Crying In The Rain and Love Aint No Stranger wimpy!? Good stuff! :)
(Though Crying In The Rain is another one he rerecorded from the older records isnt it?)

Ok, I see what you mean about those songs not being wimpy..... But there was a defienate stule change which occurred after the 1987 album. Before this, they were a rock and roll, blues band. After, they went all big hair and Cock Rock.

I still like em.... Still of the Night is one of my favorite WS songs,.....it is their heaviest.
But I love the other 2 that I mentioned before!

Coverdales lyrics are always tongue in cheek and about rootin an tootin!

:lol:

I think that Slide It In and Slip Of The Tongue are the best to whitesnake albums.

If you really wanted to know (if you read the fine print on SOTT) all guitars are played by Steve Vai. It has to have one of the best line ups in rock - Coverdale, Vai, Tommy Aldridge, Rudy Sarzo.

Actually I was going to buy the Vai Whitesnake albums tomorrow as well as the songs that he played on on the greatest hits rock:) Ive only got the greatest hits and 1987 at the moment......

Sprucey: Yep, they changed direction for SURE! But I love 80s cock rock :lol: