hey Testament crew

manuelgv

Back now...hopefully
Mar 19, 2002
Mexico city
when will you tour mexico city again?
I have been waiting for you
last time you came I had to go to a fucking wedding and I missed it! I regret it so much
please come back soon because everyone loves testament here

I was with Testament, when we did some show's in & around Mexico City. Great fans down there, & we had some strange things that happened on that mini-tour. Our Tour buis broke down, after a show, on our way back to Mex. City, We got stranded on a mountain in middle of the night, & it was freezing cold. We finally flagged down a bus, took it to a bus terminal, &
taxied ourselves the rest of the waY, by that time it was morning.
I'm sure the rest of the band & crew will never forget that tour,
also. Well that was the DEMONIC tour, awhile ago, my guess is that after the new record's finished, Testament will embark on a world wide tour. First the European festival's early this summer, then U.S. tour(August/September), then maybe Japan, or South America, & or Mexico in the fall, or the beginning of the next year.
All the dates & tours are on hold til the new album's done, they are all hard at work(writing). I know these guys want to play
places they have did cover on the GATHERING Tour, Mexico being
one, so hold on amigo, I'm sure that Testament will return this late year, or early 2003!

I remember that with the "the gathering" tour the gig got cancelled because of unknown reasons.I think they preffered to hit europe first but never came back.
I really like their new millennium sound
will they re-release some other cd's as "first strike..."?