Hey There!

Brian Ferguson

New Metal Member
Dec 29, 2022
Hi everyone. My name is Brian. Been a long time musician... on and off... over the past 40+ years of my life. Grew up in a family of musicians that spent a lot of time doing covers around the local area. I played with a cover band as well for 8 years. Got into recording 20 years ago. I have been learning and growing ever since, but I still feel there are things I would like to have more experienced ears have a listen to and get some advice on. Hopefully I will be able to find that here. I have heard a lot of great things about this forum from someone I have watched on youtube a number of times. So, I hope I get some great expereinces with this forum as well.

Hi everyone. My name is Brian. Been a long time musician... on and off... over the past 40+ years of my life. Grew up in a family of musicians that spent a lot of time doing covers around the local area. I played with a cover band as well for 8 years. Got into recording 20 years ago. I have been learning and growing ever since, but I still feel there are things I would like to have more experienced ears have a listen to and get some advice on. Hopefully I will be able to find that here. I have heard a lot of great things about this forum from someone I have watched on youtube a number of times. So, I hope I get some great expereinces with this forum as well.

It's not as active as the hey day, but it's still fun :)