Hey Ty

Johnny Ace said:
Ty... your first post almost read like a poem by Vonnegut or Bukowski.

Sorry to hear some c-rag has been raking you over the coals.

My take is this... if you care about someone, set them free. If they come back... set them on fire.

I think I'm too hyper and obnoxious to do anything under the radar.

Oh yeah, keep plugging away with grad school... its one of the most rewarding feelings in the world when you get done.
That my friend is inspirational.

Why does weapon X's signature make me feel good?
cj_20920.gif

Things that chicks do are what make me tell myself not to give a fuck about anything.
Now......Let's all go to Mexico!

TD said:
CRV not X
Honda
Macintosh
Nintendo
Old Navy
Starbucks
Coors products
Adidas
Sketcher
Del Sol bikes

these are things that I endorse
Old Navy?? Starbucks???

I guess your pockets are deeper for coffee than threads !?!?!?!?

Okay. Let's back up and restart.
I didn't know you had a $60,000 house! What's up with that??

Okay then:
Starbucks. I've been to Starbucks too many times, but I NEED IT. Every fucking day.
OH, and Ty: I suggest keeping some Pepto-Bismol caplets on you. Wash it down with the Starbucks. It helps me out, anyway.
My doctor told me to take Pepto-Bismol caplets (but he didn't tell me to drink coffee........)

I'm endorsed by Washburn, Fender, Skippy Peanut Butter, Black shorts and t shirts of any kind, Peavey, Hustler, Cherry, Swank, Converse, Adidas, Gibson, Digitech, Nissan, Sony, Dell, Digital Cable, and the establishment.

Fender Cybertwins, Fender guitars, cheez whiz, adidas, kenneth cole, isuzu, xbox, windows, movado, five guys burgers, anthrax, banana republic boxers, dkny and polo ties, nautica tshirts, Zola (my stylist, nice rack too), guess jackets, hollister beachwear

Hmmm...

Pantene, Crest/Colgate, Tide, Jiffy (creamy not crunchy), Joy, Bic, Nads, Secret, Playtex, Neutrogena, Levi's, Blockbuster (it's an occupational thing).