hey what's that album cover with the devil hitting a bong?

Demilich said:
but this IS electric wizard :loco:
whoops! i meant reverrend bizarre, didn't dig on them much. please don't hurt me. :loco:

will download the samples right now, cheers. :headbang:

Reverend Bizarre is overrated! I like them, but people gush about them way too much for what amounts to a pretty standard trad doom band with sometimes funny lyrics (i.e. Slave of Satan, Fucking Wizard, etc)

Didn't like In The Rectory... as much as Crush the Insects, yet.

I think I will fall asleep to this album tonight.

crank it up and envelope the massive bottom end................................................................ .. . . .. . ... . .. . .. . . . . .. . . . .. ...... . .. . . .. . . .. .

GODDAMN I NEED MORE WEED TO ENJOY ALL THESE STONER ALBUMS I'M GETTING/WANT TO GETTING.

Well, I enjoy them pretty damn well anyways, but it's a completely different thing when you're... proper fucked!

honestly dudes, i very rarely listen to music stoned. even stuff like pink floyd i don't.

it's probably because i hardly ever toke alone, so am too busy talking to people to grab a pair of headphones and melt away.

god damn nad said:
honestly dudes, i very rarely listen to music stoned. even stuff like pink floyd i don't.

it's probably because i hardly ever toke alone, so am too busy talking to people to grab a pair of headphones and melt away.

What are you waiting for? :saint:

i usually listen to it more when i'm in bed burning out, but sometimes i manage to throw on something even when i'm with my girl, who's the person i get stoned with 99.9% of the time. she gets very selfish/controlling when she's stoned, so it often doesn't work out to my liking, but she's also easier to trick into stupid things !

nadster you're missing out, listening to music high is teh best, i usually go smoke and chill with my friends at night then after everyone disperses to their homes just sit at my computer and turn on the good shitz...even when i'm drinking, if i'm hanging out around my room i'll go in and turn on music and let people wander in

stupid fucking server, goddammit i'd rather have a working server than a search function