Hey

Grenade

New Metal Member
Jan 29, 2007
West Virginia
Hey, my name is Grenade. My real name is Luke though. I'm kind of new to the entire metal scene. I was never really into metal until my friends introduced me to some power metal bands like Elvenking, Blind Guardian, and DragonForce. I started playing guitar this past Saturday, having a lot of fun with it. I've only been playing for two days now so all I can play is Jingle Bells, Mary Had a Little Lamb, and Smoke on the Water.

Been pretty bored of the internet lately. Stopped by to see if I can get into this community.

Hey, my name is Grenade. My real name is Luke though. I'm kind of new to the entire metal scene. I was never really into metal until my friends introduced me to some power metal bands like Elvenking, Blind Guardian, and DragonForce. I started playing guitar this past Saturday, having a lot of fun with it. I've only been playing for two days now so all I can play is Jingle Bells, Mary Had a Little Lamb, and Smoke on the Water.

Been pretty bored of the internet lately. Stopped by to see if I can get into this community.

Jingle Bells:kickass: