Hi...and help?

Jenna

New Metal Member
Jun 18, 2003
Visit site
Firsty as you can tell im brand new to this forum! But i came on because a while back (although didnt know katatonia) we got invited backstage by the friendly guys and had a drink n made sum ham cobs :ill: . So i just wanted to say hi :wave: to the guys and thanks for letting us chill with you and have a laugh. I have a photo of us all together that we took. Could anyone tell me where or how i could email it to the guys??

I met everyone in Rock City, Nottingham, England. Im unsure where most of the fans are based so i thought id just make that clear.
Thanks for introducing the 'swedish special' to me, they were wierd. (for you guys im on about those little bags of tabbaco they have). I went on holiday and i go tofferd loads by all the swedish people there.

Cheers again and hope to see you again soon. If your near me again ill come see you again.
Jenna.x.

Hopkins-WitchfinderGeneral said:
Welcome to the forum.

You could pm the pic to blackheim or jonas...

Explain what the swedish special thing is! I'm intrigued!

There really wierd. Its a tiny thing that looks like a really mini tea bag (well i think it does!) And it containd tobacco, its the equivilent (however that word is god dman spelt) of 20fags or so. You place it under your top lip and its like a tingly burn kinda sensation you get. Swedish are really into them and they burn holes in ya mouth and things after you have loads. This swedish guy i met in greece said his mate used to have so many he cried brown tears becuase of them. Freaky aint they?!

I have to ask my swedish friends about this, it sounds like some good shit!

Get sum1 to mail you then, they come in little tubs of about 30 i think it is. I still have the one katatonia gave me! Lol....x.

Have you ever met katatonia?

Ill try and post the picture i have of us with them heer in a min.
Yeah im from nottingham (east midlands) if you know where that is? And i saw them at the classic rock city!

You see them when they played over here??
Jenna.x.

Can't get the link to work :(

well type my link by hand into you window ill type it now with speces between so it dont cme up as a link.
w w w .geocities.com/rock_city_moments/lucyandmewithkatatonia.BMP

It may take a min or two to load as i saved it as a bmp not a jpg dunno why. Dumb ass me!

Jenna.x.

Still refusing to work... ach well...

I picture of me with Norrman Jnr. somewhere, he looks confused because i accidently called him jonas lol...

whats your email addy ill email it you? and then ya can email me yours.jenna.x.

Am I wrong or is "snus" illegal in Europe?
It must be quite popular in Scandinavia, since half of the Scandinavians I know use it. All in all I think it's better than smoking. I also tried once sniffing tobacco, it's really good!

@Jenna, nice picture, seems you had a lot of fun with the guys! they are really nice people:)