Hi everybody, I'm new!

┼Victim of the Night┼ said:
Thank you 1000!! I love english language, so I always try to improve it (but it's hard for an italian...expecially with abbreviated words and slang, eheh..)..

I love the English language for the amount of offensive words. Vittu (Finnish for fuck) is hardly a swear word. Whereas, "Cunt," is effective.:lol:

Spanish words sound fairy. Cunt is aggressive, fucking hard vowel. If you say it in the cockney accent, "CANT."

"YOU'RE A RUFELESS LITTLE CUNT MICKEY, BUT I HAVE NO ROOM FOR GRASSES."

Where is the word "cunt" from?
I remember that, in the "Trashed and lost in Helsinki" video, Alexi calls himself that way....telling to Janne something like "..captain Cunt takes care of you.."...... :err:

A very ancient word first documented in the 13th Century with roots in Norsk languages. Used to describe the female genitalia in a derogatory manner. Or, more commonly, to insult someone with reference to a female genitalia. Linked directly to the degradation of the masculine by comparison to the feminine.

In contemporary culture this is considered to be one of, if not the most offensive word in the English language.

dictionary.com said:
A very ancient word first documented in the 13th Century with roots in Norsk languages. Used to describe the female genitalia in a derogatory manner. Or, more commonly, to insult someone with reference to a female genitalia. Linked directly to the degradation of the masculine by comparison to the feminine.

In contemporary culture this is considered to be one of, if not the most offensive word in the English language.
:loco:

Turbo said:
Spanish words sound fairy. Cunt is aggressive, fucking hard vowel. If you say it in the cockney accent, "CANT."

"YOU'RE A RUFELESS LITTLE CUNT MICKEY, BUT I HAVE NO ROOM FOR GRASSES."
i think calling someone "english" is the most offensive thing you can say to him.

Nikotiini said:
Yeah i drank it mixed with coke... didn't get drunk....then got sick... it pissed me off.
Anyeway,cptn morgan or not, i cant drink rhum cause i puke every fuckin time. I cant stand that shit. I drink vodka, yummy.

KillerGon said:
i think calling someone "english" is the most offensive thing you can say to him.

I love the way you actually think racial abuse towards the English bother me. I just look at the statistics in terms of economy of England (and the United Kingdom) then I compare them to Argentina. Its comical.

Turbo said:
I love the way you actually think racial abuse towards the English bother me. I just look at the statistics in terms of economy of England (and the United Kingdom) then I compare them to Argentina. Its comical.
oh turbo... long time no see!!:)

^I'm fine, thank you! drunk, as always when I post here... nice to see some "old people" here...:D

and you pissing people off... just brings back memories... sweet memories...:cry: :)