hi everybody - im new!

Nevermind these buffons Miri.
This is the part where everyone now gets nak..e...d.. what? wait a minute? I am one of these buffoons. dammit. it's like a virus, run, run now before you become one of them.

oh hell, welcome to the board.

I just instant messaged myself. Hey, whatever I say, I say the same thing back. Now I can talk to myself on the internet. Yay.

Lord of Metal said:
I just instant messaged myself. Hey, whatever I say, I say the same thing back. Now I can talk to myself on the internet. Yay.
Wow....kinda takes the fun out of talking to yourself...although, from the description, it still sounds kind of mental. :p

thank u all for the kind wellcome .

i still have to get used to this kind of forum...
(here in israel it's a bit diffrent)

how can i attach some pic in here ?

maybe we all put some pics in here so we will get to know better ?

Reactions: Tee
The only reasonable pic threads that I've seen on this board are Will's (because whenever it gets off-topic, he bumps it back with another band picture) and Chrome & CT's (cause they're too damn cute to threadjack).

I'm Pyrus. You like thrash? I like thrash. And thrash likes you.

Enjoy your stay.

Lord of Metal said:
Jesus, I was just joking. Did you not see the tongue? Bitch. :D All of the times that I have taken up for you, and then you talk to me like that. BLASPHEMER!!!!! ARGH!!!! Some people.

You're a Lord and telling Jesus you're just joking? :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'll bring my collar and leash next time and you may walk me home, ok?
I hope you're strong enough to keep me away from fences..i like to dig holes underneath it, when they are in my way! :D
Yup, i'm a bitch already! *WOOF!*
Take some cookies with ya, ok? They'll make me beg!!
Whaha!!! :loco:

-x-
Iris

the only pic of myself is a scan of me licking semen off my scanner

I dont think you guys need to see that

"I'll bring my collar and leash next time and you may walk me home, ok?
I hope you're strong enough to keep me away from fences..i like to dig holes underneath it, when they are in my way! :D
Yup, i'm a bitch already! *WOOF!*
Take some cookies with ya, ok? They'll make me beg!!
Whaha!!! :loco: "

Cool. I need a new pet.