Hi everyone!

Wayfarer

Mélomane
Apr 20, 2006
El Salvador
www.myspace.com
Hi there, I'm Mario and I'm a music addict.

I'm 21 and I live in El Salvador. I was invited to the Novembre forum by Ms. Stasera Piovon Gocce... and it certainly seems a very cool place. :)

What I listen to depends on the mood/time of the year. For the most part is metal (avant garde, doom, technical death, black, viking/pagan/folk, etc.), but also I really enjoy ambient, progressive/alternative/indie rock, IDM, post-rock, trip hop, neofolk, jazz, soundtracks, etc.

I hope to get to know some people here and basically, have a good time in this huge metal community.

See you around, take care! :kickass:

Wayfarer said:
Hi there, I'm Mario and I'm a music addict.

I'm 21 and I live in El Salvador. I was invited to the Novembre forum by Ms. Stasera Piovon Gocce... and it certainly seems a very cool place. :)

What I listen to depends on the mood/time of the year. For the most part is metal (avant garde, doom, technical death, black, viking/pagan/folk, etc.), but also I really enjoy ambient, progressive/alternative/indie rock, IDM, post-rock, trip hop, neofolk, jazz, soundtracks, etc.

I hope to get to know some people here and basically, have a good time in this huge metal community.

See you around, take care! :kickass:

What? No classical?! Anyway... welcome aboard!