HI from Nassau, Bahamas

zinescene

Feb 11, 2002
Michigan
www.myspace.com
Just down here for a mini vacation and thought I'd say hi. :wave: It was sunny and 84 here today. Lots of great drinks, good looking girls and great weathers. Doesn't get much better than this except maybe for Prog Power

Remember, Iron Maiden recorded three (well, two-and-a-half) of their greatest albums in Nassau (specifically, Compass Point) - 'Piece Of Mind', 'Powerslave' and the bass, bass synth and drums of 'Somewhere In Time'.

Now that's some metal history. :)

84 degrees would be great right now, I need to put the top down...

I wouldn't call them my top three, but they're definitely great, and saw Maiden at their commercial and critical peak, at least.

So what are your top 3? I would say Number of the Beast, Killers, Seventh Son are 3 other excellent albums. I saw Maiden twice during the Number of the Beast tour and again later. Personally I think they really dropped off quality wise after Fear of the Dark and the two releases with Blaze are an embarrassment.

...although.... Blaze's solo albums are far more superior. :Spin:

I just think that blaze was not a good match for Iron Maiden.

speaking of obscure Maiden albums taht are often overlooked... I actually LOVE Fear of The Dark. :p I could give or take the new album... depending on the song.

\m/
Dustin

Hmm... my all-time top three Maiden albums would have to be 'Iron Maiden', 'The Number Of The Beast' and 'Somewhere In Time'. Although I like all their albums, at this point it would be fair to say I don't love them all.

I just counted, I have 67 Iron Maiden CDs. :eek: Note: That's just CDs.